First American (India) Pvt Ltd scheduled walk-in drive for Accounting Process (Non-Voice) 2017/2018 batch graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and First American Walk-in venue details are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
First American Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Accounting Process (Non-Voice)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||15 November 2018|
- Graduates (M.com /MBA /B.com/BBA/BBM) cleared in 2017/2018 batch (Must have no
- Should have good Knowledge in accounting
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
- Should be a quick learner
- Must be confident to adapt to business needs or process requirements
- Must be flexible to work in shifts (Morning/Noon/Night) on rotational basis.
How to apply for First American Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 15th November 2018.
Venue Date: 15th November 2018 (Thursday) Time: 09.00 Am to 02.00 pm
First American India Monopol
Ground to 7, 184, Swamy Vivekananda Rd,
Opp. Vivekananda Metro Station,
Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
Documents to be carried:
- Updated resume
- One passport Size photograph
- All education certificates
- Aadhar card, Pan card