First American (India) Pvt. Ltd scheduled off campus drive for Engineering graduates at CGC Landran on 10 & 11 January 2016.The detailed eligibility and application process for the First American Off Campus Drive is given below.
First American Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Company Name:||First American (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer (.net developer)|
|Job Position:||Technical Trainee|
|Branches:||CSE, ECE, IT/ IS, EEE|
|Year of Passing:||2016 & 2017 Batch|
|CTC||4 LPA (3.6 LPA in hand)|
|Venue Date:||10 & 11 January 2017|
|Venue Location:||Landran Mohali|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT/ IS, EEE) from 2016 & 2017 Batch
- Candidates should have 60% in their engineering degree
- Skills Required: Basic knowledge in asp.net C#, Oops concept, SQL or any other MS
- Bond: 3 years of Training Agreement, No commercial
First American Off Campus Selection Process:
- Aptitude – Technical test (pen-paper written test)
- Group discussion
- Personal-Technical discussion
- HR round
How to Apply First American Off Campus Drive?
Interested candidates can register this drive in online and attend the drive in following venue.
10th January 2017 (For 2017 Batch) & 11th January 2017 (For 2016 Batch)
Chandigarh Group of Colleges,