Fidelity Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 0-1 years of IT experience
- Knowledge on Windows Operating system including Registries, File system, Environment variables, services and commonly used DOS commands.
- Good knowledge on Windows Installer, MSI Installation technology and Flexera Admin Studio.
- Awareness on PowerShell, VBSCripting etc. .
- Microsoft Technologies domain experience on both desktop and server environment.
- Troubleshooting on Windows environment.
- Must be well educated on file security and permissions, Windows Registry, System Services .
- Manage Application packaging life cycle End to End
- Create packages based on requirements and ensure such packages are error-free and tested for both Functionality and Fidelity Standards
- Timely and proactive communication to customers on status, solutions, deadlines etc.
How to Apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here