Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Fidelity Recruitment scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (Java)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any other discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in web technology role
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current industry trends
- Displays a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Open Source Frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring Boot. XML, Integration with SOAP and
RESTful Web Services, WS security
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a
service oriented architecture
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, JSP/JSTL, Servlets, JAXB, JAX-WS, SQL, JUnit,
and Tomcat are all required.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and technologies
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will focus on both front end and back end technologies, working directly with both technical and business stakeholders to translate a vision and designs into sustainable business solutions.
- You will be responsible for the development of complex software applications, ensuring they are built with quality, consistency to our standards, performance and responsive to the device accessing the application.
How to apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now