Fidelity Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems/Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years experience in the IT industry with proven track record
- Experience in financial domain a plus.
- Great attitude, team player and effective contributor.
- Flexible to support 24*7 environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to quality and high standards
- Strong interpersonal / customer skills.
- Hands on in technology and ensure code quality of deliverables
- Working in a high performing team
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned work
- Report status on regular basis and actively manage open issues/risks
- Communicate effectively with team as well as with partners
How to Apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here