Fidelity Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess Engineering/equivalent or MCA and a fresher
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with various stakeholders for finding opportunities for automation, deploy applications in different platforms like Citrix servers and so on.
- Ability to demonstrate team building skills and work effectively in accomplishing common/group objectives
- Analyze business requirements for developing desktop and web based applications.
- Design and develop .NET/WPF, MS Office based applications.
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle, including analyzing, developing, testing, documenting and communicating technical design artifacts.
- Implement and deploy WPF for ClickOnce desktop application.
- Follow MVC, MVVM design pattern across application project development to implement MVC, MVVM framework and MEF framework to accommodate new features.
- Develop programmatic unit tests for all developed code.
- Define code coverage by following Test Drive Development.
- Perform code review for peers and team members.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team.
- Take complete ownership of automation projects and report development being handled by team.
How to Apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here