Fidelity Recruitment scheduled for Associate Systems Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fidelity Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Analyst|
- Graduate in computer science/Other Master’s degree holder with relevant domain/team management experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- DB Domain is a plus
- Ability to work within a team environment and support common goals. Help build
- synergy within the team & associate
- Strong judgement, decision making skills
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Strong knowledge on Project Life Cycle & Key Phases
- Proficient in the areas of People, Process, Project, Flow and Escalation management
- Demonstrated management skills to mentor and develop team members and motivate a team to achieve a successful outcome in highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, project management and negotiation skills.
- Proficient SQL knowledge
- Performing all types of recurring projects listed in the client contract
- Performing manual calculations, data clean-ups, audit activities for researched issues.
- Detailed Research and Analysis of financial data issues/errors.
- Take ownership of identified clients or set of projects and execute on responsibilities with minimum guidance.
- Intensive interaction with upstream partners for requirements clarification, validation of fixes and issue resolution.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The ‘System Analyst’ for DB Projects team is responsible for the overall satisfaction of a group of DB clients by providing end to end delivery of services for all kinds of Projects. The person will also be responsible for the continual development of the team members to create and maintain a highly effective team
- Manage relationships, expectations and engagement with partners.
- Responsibility for partner satisfaction and for supporting partners/ organization’s objective in delivering superior customer and client experience.
- Accountability for deliveries; governance structure for team to meet KPIs.
- Identify, initiate and implement efficiencies that result in improved quality and effectiveness in the projects
How to apply Fidelity Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here