Fi Money Recruitment 2023 – Fi Money is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern (Finance) for BA/B.Sc/B.Com graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Fi Money Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Intern (Finance)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
You should apply if you:
- Are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Grasp of financial principles, analysis, GST concepts, and vendor invoice management.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
At Fi Money you will:
- Assist in preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Assist in conducting data analysis for trends and variances.
- Assist on budgeting, forecasting, and GST calculations.
- Manage vendor invoices, accounts payable, receivable tasks, and GST filing.
- Assist in performing reconciliations for accuracy, including GST reconciliations.
- We’re seeking a motivated intern to support our finance team with financial reporting, analysis, GST compliance, vendor invoice management, and various finance activities.
Who we are looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
Who we are: Simply put, a Fintech startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently.
How to Apply for Fi Money Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.