Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Federal Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Federal Integrated Program. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/LLB/MBA/B.Com are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2023 for Financial Crime Compliance Specialist (FCCS):
|Job Role||Financial Crime Compliance Specialist (FCCS)|
|Total Vacancies||Rs 4.5 Lakhs+|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||27 April 2023|
- Graduates with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout Class X, Class XII, and Graduation and Post – Graduation (if applicable).
- Preference in selection would be given to the candidates possessing a Professional Degree / Master’s Degree in Law, Business/ Management, Accounting, etc. with excellent communication skills.
- Graduation courses must entail a minimum of 3 years of education.
- Post Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing Graduation.
About Federal Integrated Program:
- Federal Integrated Program is designed to offer a unique opportunity to young aspirants to enhance their academic qualifications while gaining significant professional experience in Compliance functions.
- Federal Integrated Program is a blended approach comprising on-the-job training and integrated learning.
- Federal Integrated Program integrates modern academic content with evolving requirements of the workplace and is delivered with rigor to the participants.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ):
- Candidates shall not exceed 27 years. ( Candidates should be born on or after 01.04.1996).
- The age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years. ( Candidates should be born on or after 01.04.1991).
- Screening Rounds for the program will be Online Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, or any other mode of screening to be decided by the Bank.
- All rounds will be an elimination stage.
- The Bank reserves the right to shortlist only the requisite number of candidates in the screening rounds based on administrative requirements.
- Online Aptitude Assessment & Group Discussion will be conducted virtually (online) and the Personal Interview will be conducted across various interview centers if it is not conducted in virtual mode.
- The mode of the screening process will depend upon the prevailing situations/number of candidates/discretion of the Bank.
- Marks/ Ratings secured by the candidates during the screening rounds will be confidential and the same will not be disclosed.
- Decision of the Bank with respect to the qualifying criteria in each screening round will be final and binding on the candidates and the same will not be disclosed.
Online Aptitude Assessment Pattern:
- The Online Aptitude Assessment pattern consists of 5 sections
- There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- The Online Aptitude Assessment will be followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
- Candidates not attempting the Psychometric Questionnaire will be disqualified from the screening process.
- Detailed instructions for Group Discussion & Personal Interviews will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- Maximum Time: Composite time of 80 minutes for all the sections together.
|English / Verbal Ability||20||20|
- General/Others: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs 100/-
How to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the program online on their official website latest by 27 April 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Admit Card & Mock Assessment details will be shared with the registered email id of the candidates.
- After the registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id.
- Bank reserves the right to raise/ modify the minimum eligibility standard/ other norms etc. to restrict the number of candidates to be included in the screening process.
- Last Date of Application: 27 April 2023
- Proposed Date of Mock Assessment: 03 & 04 May 2023
- Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Assessment: 07 May 2023