Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 for any degree graduates for the role of Probationary Officers in Scale I.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 February 2017|
Federal Bank Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act,1956. OR
- Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956(AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Age(As on 01.01.2017): Shall not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989).
- Work Experience: Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in Clerical / Officer cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process for Federal Bank Recruitment:
Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after
short-listing as aforesaid.
Federal Bank Recruitment-Test Pattern:
- Verbal Ability – English Language 35 Question- 35 Marks
- Logical Aptitude – Reasoning 35 Question- 35 Marks
- Quantitative / Numerical Ability 30 Question-30 Marks
- General, Socio-economic & Banking awareness 30Question- 30 Marks
- Marketing / Sales Aptitude 20 Question– 20 Marks
- Composite time of 90 minutes for all the tests together
- There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers
- Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes
Federal Bank Recruitment-Test Location:
- New Delhi
- General/ Others-Rs.700
How to apply Federal Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 28 February 2017
More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Application Starting date: 18 February 2017
- Closing date of online application: 28 February 2017
- Online Aptitude Test date (tentative): 11 March 2017