Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
FDDI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentices / Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. There are totally about 19 vacancies available in the Footwear Design & Development Institute. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode . The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
FDDI Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentices / Technician Apprentices :
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices / Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts from||09 February 2023|
|Last Date||18 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice :
Footwear Technology / Fashion Designing / Leather & Fashion Technology :
- Having Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/Science.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having industry experience.
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice : Rs 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 19 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice : 17 Posts
- Technician Apprentice : 02 Posts
Selection Process of FDDI Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- However, at the time of interview, shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original documents for verification in support of age and qualification as mentioned by them in their online form, and submit duly self attested copy of those documents.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview and skill test will be informed either by email and/or telephone.
- Application receive through any mode other than above online link will not be entertained and shall be rejected summarily.
How to apply for FDDI Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in the given link. The link will be available from 09 February 2023 5.00 pm to 18 February 2023 6.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
The place of posting will be in the following locations :