FCI Recruitment 2018 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) Job notification for 19 vacancies of Watchmen in States of Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FCI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura|
|Last date||4 April 2018|
Educational Qualification: 8th Standard Pass.
Note: Candidates who have completed and possess the minimum educational qualification by 01/12/2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam or their proof of passing /result is not declared by 01/12/2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for
applying for the post.
Age limit(As on 1.12.2017): 18 to 25 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Relaxations: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.Others as per government policy.
FCI Recruitment Watchman Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written Test and Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying nature).
- The Written examination for Duration of 120 minutes.
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness (8th standard level)
- All Questions carry 01 (one) mark and there will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual (Hindi, English and Bengali)
Physical Endurance Test:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) is of qualifying nature only.
- The final merit list will be decided on the basis of Written Test subject to qualifying the Physical Endurance Test. Only those candidates who are qualified in the Physical Endurance Test will be considered for final selection.
- PET shall be conducted at Shillong only.
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode: Internet banking /ATM/ Debit Card/ Credit Card of leading Bank.
- Offline Mode: Generate the challan and deposit Cash at any of the SBI Branch.
Examination Centre: Shillong, Tura, Jowai, Agartala, Dharmanagar, Chandrapur, Aizawl, Lunglei.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 4 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online Application: 05/03/2018
- Closing date of Online Application: 04/04/2018
- The last date for payment of application: 04/04/2018
- Availability of Admit Cards: 07 days prior to announced date of Examination
- Date of Written Test: Notified later