FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 – Food Corporation of India has released the job notification for the post of Manager in various disciplines on their official website. FCI has planned to recruit the candidates by conducting the Phase-I, Phase-II, Interview and Training for the applicant. For this recruitment, candidates have to clear Phase-I and Phase-II online examination followed by the Interview and Training.
The online examination is consist of Phase-I and Phase-II for each post. The online test will be held tentatively in November/ December 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for FCI Recruitment for Manager posts from 28 September to 27 October 2019 on their official website. In this article, we discussed the detailed FCI Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the online examination. Candidates can view the freshersvoice page for more job details and job updates.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019:
FCI is going to fill the posts of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering/ Hindi) for 330 vacancies. For that, they are going to conduct the Phase-I and Phase-II online examination. For the selection process candidates have to clear the Phase-I, Phase-II examination, Interview and Training. FCI has released the different syllabus and exam pattern for the examination.
Candidates who are all applied for this FCI Manager post can start their preparation from now itself with the help of FCI Manager syllabus and exam pattern to crack the examination. Here we discussed the detailed FCI Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Phase-I and Phase-II online examination, and candidates can view this freshersvoice page for more details.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern: (Phase-I)
The online exam is consist of Phase-I and Phase-II.
|Topics||Ques/Marks||Time||Medium of Exam|
|English Language||30||20 Mins||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Mins||Bilingual (English & Hindi)|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||20 Mins||Bilingual (English & Hindi)|
- Phase-I the test will be based on the Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry one mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be one-fourth (1/4) of negative marks.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
FCI Manager Syllabus: (Phase-I)
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Jumbles
- Verbal Ability
- Passage Making
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Coda Inequalities
- Alpha-Numeric Series
- Direction Sense
- Speed Distance and Time
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Profit and Loss
- Problem on Ages
- Arithmetic Problems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Work and Time
- Problems on Trains
- HCF and LCM
- Mixture and Allegation
FCI Manager Exam Pattern: (Phase-II)
|One Paper Exam||Paper-I||A||Manager (General)|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper-I & Paper-II||D||Manager (Accounts)|
|F||Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|G||Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper-III & Paper-IV||H||Manager (Hindi)|
Note: There will be no negative marking in Phase-II examination.
|Post Name||Paper Type||No of ques & marks|
|Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement)||Paper-I||120 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 1 marks. Paper will carry a maximum of 120 marks (90 Mins)|
|Manager (Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||Paper- I & II||60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 2 marks. Paper will carry a maximum of 120 marks. (60 Mins)|
|Manager (Hindi)||Paper-III & IV||120 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 1 marks. Paper will carry a maximum of 120 marks (90 Mins)|
FCI Manager Syllabus: (Phase-II)
Paper-I (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks):
- Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
Paper-II (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks):
- Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts) OR
- Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio-Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical) OR
- Questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
For Manager (Accounts)
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management
- Commercial Laws
- Basic of Computers:
For Manager (Technical)
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005.
For Manager (Civil Engineering)
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Building Materials
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management
- Soil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway and bridges
- Structural Analysis
- Design of steel structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
For Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Planning and Control
- Material handling
Paper-III and Paper-IV
Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks)
- Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).
Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test):
- 1 Passage for translation from Hindi to English (30 Marks)
- 1 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (30 Marks)
- 1 essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
- 1 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks)
For appearing in Paper-IV Manager (Hindi) candidate should be able to use the following keyboard layouts:
- Remington (GAIL)