FCI Admit card 2019: Food Corporation of India releases the notification for 4103 vacancies in Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist & Assistant.FCI 2019 recruitment examination is expected to conduct on 31.5.2019, 1.6.2019, 2.6.2019 and 3.6.2019 (Tentative). The Admit card for FCI Phase 1 examinations is released on 16th May 2019 in the official website of FCI and it will be available on or before 3rd June 2019. Candidates can get the admit card with their login credentials will be available in your application. For more details about the eligibility and application process kindly refer FCI Recruitment 2019 notification.
The Food Corporation of India made admit card as a mandatory document for the admission of examination. So the candidates have to carry the admit card throughout all selection stages. Once the FCI released the admit card candidates can get the notification for that and they have to download the admit card before the examination in order to avoid the last minute discrepancies. Let’s take a summary of the FCI Examination 2019:
|Name of the Board||Food Corporation Of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, A.G, Steno Grade, Typist|
|Application starts||28th February 2019 (10 am)|
|Application ends||30th March 2019|
|FCI Admit card 2019- Phase 1 date||16 May 2019|
|FCI Admit card Phase 1 closed||3rd June 2019|
|FCI 2019 Exam date||31.5.2019,1.6.2019,2.6.2019 and 3.6.2019|
How to download FCI Admit card 2019 for JE/Assistant?
Food Corporation of India released the admit card for Phase 1 on 16th May 2019 on its official website. So candidates have to visit the official site to download the admit card. For that, they have to know the registration number and password which is available on the confirmation message received at the time of application submission. Candidates who successfully submit the application on or before the last date with the fee payment will be able to get the admit card. Following steps will help you to get the FCI Admit card 2019:
Step 1: Visit the Official site of FCI www.fci.gov.in
Step 2: Find and Click the Hall Ticket tab on the home page.
Step 3: Click the link FCI Admit card 2019.
Step 4: Enter the Register number and date of birth and then submit.
Step 5: View the Admit card details and get the printout for your future reference.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Password:
Login credentials will be mandatory for all the process of FCI recruitment like application downloading, admit card downloading and result checking on the official website of FCI.while forgetting the password candidates cannot proceed the official website so that FACI will give the facility to retrieve it from the official website. Proceed the following steps to reset the password:-
- Proceed the official website given on this page.
- Enter your registration number, mobile number, and email id and then submit.
- Proceed the link for reset the password via your email or mobile number.
If not able to download FCI Admit card?
If candidates are not able to download the FCI Admit card on or before the last date then they have to raise their request at http://cgrs.ibps.in. For that, they have to make this within one week prior to the examination.
Selection Process for FCI Exam:
FCI Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist & Assistant posts will be made by three stages of selection process viz phase 1 and phase 2 online exam and skill test. All selection examination will have a duration of 1 hour.
For Phase 1 Online test: The candidates who are applied for FCI 2019 exam on or before the last date will get admit card for phase 1 online test and it will be in qualifying nature.
For Phase 2 Online Test: candidates who qualify the preliminary online test will get admit card for phase 2.FCI will shortlist the candidates for phase 2 online test equal to 15 times of a number of vacancies.
For Skill Test: Skill test will be conducted for Stenographer grade 2 post for checking typing and shorthand skill. Candidates who applied for this post can get admit card for FCI skill test 2019.
Enlisted details on FCI Steno Admit card 2019:
The Admit card will be the mandatory document that needs to be carried to the examination center. Candidates can get the admit card before 15 days for the examination from the official website. After downloading the admit card candidates have to check the details correct or any mismatch in the admit card. In case of any mistakes, candidates can request the FCI to rectify the mistakes in the admit card or for a new admit card. Such details to be check:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Changes in FCI Admit card 2019 details:
- Candidates can raise a request to change the mistaken details on the admit card like personal details, blurred photo and signature, date and time of the examination.
- But there is no provision to change the examination center, date and time of the examination at any cast.
Documents needed along with the FCI JE Call letter/Admit Card:
Candidates need to carry admit card along with such documents for the verification at the time of examination. Some Photo Identification documents can be accepted are listed below:-
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card with photo
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer.
Aspects of FCI Admit card 2019:
- Candidates can download Phase 1 admit card for FCI selection from 16th May 2019 to 3rd June 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall because without the admit card there is no provision to take the examination.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to carry such acceptable Photo Ids for the invigilator verification.
- Candidates need to appear before 30 minutes to the prescribed time of examination.
- If the person got name change between the application process and examination then he/she have to submit the proof of the gazette name change for verification.