FANUC India Pvt. Ltd scheduled walk-in for Commercial Trainee for B.Com/BBA/BBM graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and Fanuc Walk-in venue details are given in below.
FANUC Walk-in Drive 2018 details:
|Job Role||Commercial Trainee|
|Venue date||3 February 2018|
- Graduation (B Com / BBA / BBM) with minimum 60 % throughout academics.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in commercial domain.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word etc.) Applications.
- Good Communication Skills
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Responsible for complete documentation.
- Responsible for Quotation Generation, Order Acceptance.
- GST (Goods and Service Tax) related procedures.
- To send Invoices to customer along with relevant documents & follow-up for payment.
- Responsible for remote management of satellite office billing in the Zone.
- Updating the Customer data Base & Installation Data Base in PRISM.
- Updating Warranty Master in PRISM.
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers whenever necessary.
- Handle Dispatch Documents.
- To send AR Reminder letter to customer & follow-up for AR collection.
- To deposit cheque in Company Bank account with intimation to Finance Department.
- Prepare MIS reports.
How to apply FANUC Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at following venue on 3 February 2018.
Venue date: 3 February 2018 (Saturday) Time: 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd.,
41-A, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bengaluru 560100, Karnataka.
Landmark – Opposite to Phase-1 BETL Tollgate & next to NTTF College
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now