FACT Recruitment 2020 – The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice with 24 vacancies and Technician Apprentice with 57 vacancies, totally 81 vacancies are available in paid Apprentices post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.fact.co.in on or before 23 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About FACT – The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertiliser manufacturing company. Its headquarter is located at Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units they are Udyogamandal, and Cochin Division (CD)at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
FACT Recruitment 2020 Details:
FACT Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice|
|Stipend||Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
Technician Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
|Job Location||Udyogamandal (Kerala)|
|Last Date||23 January 2020|
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognised course) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized university.
For Technician Apprentice:
- Three year Diploma in Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice from a recognized institution.
- First class Engineering Degree with an aggregate of 60% marks for General category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2020.
- BOAT Southern Region Registered Candidates are only eligible to apply.
Maximum Age Limit (01.01.2020):
- For Graduate Apprentice: Not more than 25 years
- For Technician Apprentice: Not more than 23 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice: 24 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 2 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering – 2 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 3 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 5 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics
& Instrumentation – 3 Posts
For Technician Apprentice: 57 Posts
Chemical Engineering – 15 Posts
Computer Engineering – 13 Posts
Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 5 Posts
Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4 Posts
Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP) – 5 Posts
FACT Apprentices Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination 50% marks
- Written test 50% marks
How to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice?
All interested and eligible Graduate / Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and then apply for this post online at (www.fact.co.in) on or before 23.01.2020.
Note: BOAT Southern Region registered candidates are only eligible to apply.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Board of Apprenticeship Training: Click here
The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam:
- Duly filled admit card along with pasted photo.
- One attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card / Voters ID / Driving license)
- Copy of BOAT Registration Number
- Dependency Certificate from HR Dept. (if applicable)