THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED-FACT Recruitment for Technician/Trade Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FACT Recruitment 2017 Details:
TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES
- Qualification: Diploma Engineering in Computer, Civil, Chemical
- Period of Training: 1 Year
- Eligibility: A Pass in Diploma, should not have completed morel than 3 years after passing
- Diploma as on 31-03-2017
- Age limit for Diploma Engineering is 23 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Qualification: ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician,Plumber.
- Period of Training: 1 Year (All Trades except Plumber Trade) Period of Training for Plumber Trade is 2 years).
- Eligibility: A Pass in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved)
- Age limit for the above Trade Apprentice is 23 years as on 01.01.2017
FACt Recruitment Number of Vacancies:
- Computer Engineering-1 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering-1 Post
- Civil Engineering-2 Posts
- Chemical Engineering-10 Posts
- Fitter- 22 Posts
- Machinist-5 Posts
- Electrician-10 Posts
- Plumber-2 Posts
- Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
- ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration
in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training
(www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Candidates with student ID in Apprenticeship Training Scheme registered in the online
web portals only will be permitted for the written exam.
FACT Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination 50%
- Written test 50%
How to apply FACT Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates directly attend the written test in following venue.
For more details: Click here
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Date of written test : 13.03.2017- 09.30 a.m
Date of written test: 14.03.2017-09.30 a.m
FACT Training Centre,
Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of
the following documents/certificates.
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
- ITI / Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable)
(in case the candidate is awarded grade / CGPA instead of marks, the
candidate should produce CGPA into Percentage conversion formula /
certificate from the University / Institution where he / she has obtained the
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, Creamy Layer Certificate issued
by an authority, not less than the rank of a Thahsildar (issued not later than
six months from the date of written test).
- Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board.
- Two passport size photograph
Note: Candidates with Original Provisional / Degree Certificate only will be