FACT Recruitment 2020 – The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices with 98 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.fact.co.in on or before 28 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About FACT – The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertiliser manufacturing company. Its headquarter is located at Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units they are Udyogamandal, and Cochin Division (CD)at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
You can also apply for
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for Draughtsman
- BSF Recruitment for Group B & C
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Staff Car Driver
FACT Recruitment 2020 Details:
FACT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Udyogamandal (Kerala)|
|Last Date||28 February 2020|
- Candidates should complete ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade
- Relevant Trades: Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), Instrument Mechanic, Welder (Gas & Electric), Painter, COPA / Front Office Assistant.
Period of Training: One year
Age Limit (01.01.2020): Not more than 23 years
- For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1997.
- For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1994.
- For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1992.
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total – 98 Posts
- Fitter – 24 posts
- Machinist – 8 posts
- Electrician – 15 posts
- Plumber – 4 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 6 posts
- Carpenter – 2 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 4 posts
- Instrument Mechanic -12 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 9 posts
- Painter – 2 posts
- COPA / Front Office Assistant – 12 posts
FACT Selection Process for Trade Apprentices :
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination – 50% marks
- Written test – 50% marks
How to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
All interested and eligible ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) and then apply for this post online at (www.fact.co.in) on or before 28 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training: Click here
Note: Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student Registration ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam:
- Duly filled admit card along with photo pasted.
- One attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card / Voter id / Driving license).
- Copy of RDAT Registration Number