FACT Admit card 2019: The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd releases the notification for the post of Management Trainee, Technician, Stenographer, Nurse and etc. The FACT planned to fill 274 vacancies for various managerial and non-managerial posts in all over India. The aspirants of FACT will be able to apply for this recruitment notification from 6th May to 20th May 2019 on the official website. Candidates can get the application process and eligibility criteria in this link FACT Recruitment 2019.
FACT will release the admit card for the candidates who successfully submit the application on or before the last date and have to qualify all eligibility criteria. Admit card will be expected to release 10 to 15 days prior to the exam on the official website fact.co.in.Candidates have to download the admit card before the written examination in order to avoid missing of the admit card. Important dates of FACT 2019 Admit card:-
|Authority Name||The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd|
|Number Of Vacancies||274|
|Application starts on||6th May 2019|
|Application Ends||20th May 2019|
|FACT Online Exam Date||Declared soon|
|FACT Online Exam Admit card date||Declared soon|
|FACT Interview Admit card date||Declared soon|
How to download the FACT Hall Ticket 2019:
FACT Admit card will be available on the official website once the board released the notification and it will be obtained by entering application number and password. Candidates can get their admit card between released date and examination date after that it will be unavailable. Following steps will be useful for getting FACT Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website fact.co.in
Step 2: Proceed the FACT Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the admit card.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
FACT Exam Pattern 2019:
- All questions will be of multiple choice or objective questions.
- The total time duration for online examination will be 3 hours.
- Negative marks will be calculated for each wrong answer.
- No marks for multiple answers and no answer.
- Candidates have to score a minimum score which is not less than five times the number of vacancies in each post.
FACT Selection Process 2019:
Selection will be made based on the basis of Online exam/Skill test and Interview. For those selection stages, qualified candidates can download the admit card on the official website. For that, they have to visit the official website with candidates application number and password.
FACT Online Exam/Skill Test Admit card 2019:
All registered candidates on or before the last date can download the admit card for skill test/online test on the official website. After the test, FACT will shortlist the candidates on the basis merit list.
FACT Interview Admit card 2019:
Shortlisted candidates from Online test on the basis of the merit list can download the admit card for interview process on the certain date of notification. Selection of candidates for the interview will be made on the basis of the number of vacancies, the number of candidates and reservation policy.
Identity Verification of FACT Recruitment 2019:
FACT will invite the qualified candidates for the document verification in certain notified date or on the date of interview. For that candidates have to submit their respective original documents, and any of the identification proof listed below:-
- Address Proof,10th / 12th Mark Sheet, School Leaving Certificate, Graduation Certificate, Experience certificate (if experienced)
- Aadhar Card
- Community Certificate
- PAN card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer.
Important aspects of FACT Exam:
- Hall tickets /Admit card will be generated online for the eligible candidates between the dates notified in the official website.
- Candidates shall carry the admit card with photograph and signature at the time of examination.
- Candidates have to submit photo identification proof like Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license and etc.
- Candidates can get email/SMS for updates on this selection process like date of online test, Interview and any other information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates have to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the selection stages and soft copy inform of PC or mobile will not be allowed.
- Identification proof to be submitted should be in original.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now