EY Walk-in Drive 2019 – Ernst & Young Global Shared Services scheduled for the role of Associate Analyst for Any degree graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Ernst & Young – EY Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst (Risk Management)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||23 February 2019|
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate
- Good analytical thinking /ability to take decisions
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holidays
- The Associate Analyst within Risk Management Services (RMS), Conflicts team would be
required to develop subject matter expertise on Risk Management domain.
- The individual will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on mitigating Conflict of Interest issues.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and diligently producing deliverables ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators
- Key responsibilities (analytical/decision making)
How to apply for EY Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 23 February 2019.
Venue Date: 23rd February 2019 (Saturday) Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
EY Global Shared Services
4th Floor, Tower B, Building No. 3,
Gurgaon Infospace Ltd. – IT/ITES SEZ,
Village Dundahera, Gurugram – 122001,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now