EY Scholarship Program 2024: The EY Scholarship program is open to all students pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India. The program involves submitting a business case on ‘Building a better working world’. The business case can be for a ‘for-profit’ or ‘not-for-profit’ organization to help create a Better Working World. The eligibility and the application process are given below.
EY Scholarship Program 2024 Details:
|EY Scholarship Program
|INR 1 lakh
|31 January 2024
Education Qualification: The students pursuing graduation are eligible to apply for EY Program
Benefits of EY Program:
- By participating in this program, the students will be challenged and energized.
- They will get an opportunity to explore their entrepreneurial skills and contribute solutions to real-world problems and expand their academic interests outside of the classroom.
- The EY Scholarship ‘winners’ will receive a prize of INR 1 lakh, an internship with EY for two months, and an opportunity to earn industry-recognised digital credentials on future-focused skills.
- All students registering for the program will be offered a learning module on ‘A Brand called YOU’ and can get a participation certificate on successful completion of the above learning module
The business case idea should cover the following:
- Clarity of thought
- Passion to win
- Impact on the working world
The 10 selected winners will be rewarded INR1 lakh, an internship with EY for two months, and an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills.
A Brand Called You:
We have a special learning module called “A Brand Called YOU” for all registered students. The 2-hour virtual session will equip you with the right skills and knowledge to enable a smoother and successful transition from campus to corporate by helping you define and establish your brand:
- Deciphering a brand
- Making your presence felt
- Presenting yourself to an audience
- Learning the corporate vocabulary
- Having a growth mindset
- All registered students can get a participation certificate on successful completion of the above learning module.
- The 10 EY scholars will be announced in April 2024
How to apply for EY Sholarship Program 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can register for the EY Internship Program online on or before 31 January 2024.
Registered students must submit a business case for ‘Building a better working world’. Thereon, the shortlisted participants will have to present their ideas in the presence of a judging panel, on which the winners will be identified.
For More Details: Click here.
To Register: Click here.
To Submit your Business Case: Click here.
How to participate:
Step 3: Screening by EY panel to select the top 50 finalists.
Step 4: Finalists to present their business case to the EY panel.