EY Recruitment 2019 – Ernst & Young Global Shared Services scheduled for the role of Associate for B.Com/BBA/MBA graduates at Kochi Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ernst & Young – EY Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline
- 0 – 4 years’ work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or Learning/ HR Operations experience
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer orientation; works effectively with the team
- Displays positive attitude; meets challenges and changes with an open mind, demonstrates commitment to the job
- Should be well structured and should essentially possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active and always pay attention to detail – this is critical when it comes to huge volume of transactions to be processed
- Flexible and dependable; willing to adjust work schedule as necessary to meet peak demands and customer requirements
- Creating and managing Learning courses in SuccessFactors/EY Leads, based on the request received from the regional Talent Team
- Creating and managing Scheduled Offering (Class), with a specific start and End date & time, Location, Instructor etc… to deliver the Course content effectively, based on the request received from the regional Talent Team
- Roster Management: Managing the Registration/Cancellation for the Scheduled Offering’s (Classes).
- Notifying the employees through various communications (email) on the upcoming classes which they have registered for (eg: Registration notification, Joining Instruction, Leader Communication etc…)
- Preparing and providing Onsite Documents which is required for the training (Rosters/ Attendance sheet, Name Tag’s, Table Tents)
- Triggering feedback survey for the classes completed
- Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan
- Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Senior and Supervisor roles
- Ensure there are no deviations from the agreed process – raise change requests wherever required upon getting confirmation from the Supervisor
How to apply EY Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now