EY Recruitment 2023 – Ernst & Young Global Shared Services scheduled for the role of Associate Analyst -FTV QTT for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ernst & Young – EY Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Post-graduation (fresher)/Graduation (with experience)
- Experience: 0 to 2.5 years of experience
Other expected skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
Benefits and Flexibilities: EY believes in a “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting you once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World-class infrastructure offering a flexible working environment and laptops
- Work-life balance and opportunity to work remotely on a need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best-in-class allowances are offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.