Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
EY Recruitment 2023 – Ernst & Young Global Shared Services scheduled for the role of Research Intern for any graduates at the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ernst & Young – EY Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Research Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Research Intern: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree in the relevant fields.
- Perform evaluation of tools by doing hands on use of tool or technology
- Perform research on new tools and technologies
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to analyse and suggest solutions
- Strong command on verbal and written English language
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform primary and secondary research on key technology thought leadership topics, especially on Cloud, with an understanding of data, AI, IoT and Edge technologies.
- Should be able to analysing vendor products/solutions and create analysis reports including high level cost benefit analysis.
- Utilize different sources and advanced secondary research techniques for in-depth research on Cloud/technology, business strategy, white space analysis (relative to competitors), and other relevant technology topics.
- Develop insightful case studies.
- Write reports, papers, articles and blogs.
- Provide support to consultants and local research team in the use of internal and external resources, information sources and services.
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here