EY Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Client Technology Engineering for Engineering graduates from 2019 batch at Bangalore. Only female candidates can apply for this drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EY Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Client Technology Engineering|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.61 LPA|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE Only)
- Batch: 2019 pass out only
- Experience: Fresher
- 60% academic qualification throughout.
Note: Only female candidates are eligible.
- Experience with a scripting or programming language.
- Knowledge of automation and CI tools.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and container technologies.
- Desire to connect with globally diverse people.
- Energized by challenges and fast-paced tempo.
- B1 Intermediate English (verbal and written).
- Love for learning and applying technology.
- Passion for finding and solving problems.
- Enjoys working as a member of a team.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Desire to eliminate needless toil and make the world a better place.
- AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
How to Apply EY Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible female candidates can apply for this post online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Bangalore.
Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over