EY Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer, Associate Consultant, Analyst for Engineering graduates from 2020 batch at Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EY Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer/ Associate Consultant/ Analyst|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.8 LPA|
|Interview Location||Bangalore/ Chennai/ Gurgaon|
- Profile Offered: Staff – Level 1 (Associate Software Engineer, Associate Consultant, Analyst):
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Mechanical Only)
- Batch: 2020 pass out only
- Experience: Fresher
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills for client interactions.
- Quick learner.
- Effective team player.
- Associate Software Engineer/Associate Consultant in the IT Advisory (FS) teams to work on various implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of implementation projects across IT Advisory.
- AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
Profile 1: Associate Consultant (Non-Financial Services):
- The ITA (Non FS) team at GDS Advisory is dedicated to provide innovative services to its clients by addressing the IT and business agenda together.
- The team has deep competencies in using Cloud, SAP, Supply Chain Management, Process Improvement and Implementations.
Some of the major services provided by ITA (Non FS) teams are:
- ITT (IT Transformation)
Profile 2: Associate Software Engineer ITA (Financial Services):
- The ITA (FS) team at GDS Advisory is dedicated to provide innovative services to its clients by addressing the IT and business agenda together.
- The team has deep competencies in using Cloud, IoT, Processes – Benchmarking, ARIS and Documentation.
Some of the major services provided by ITA (FS) teams are:
- Insurance Transformation
- Testing Services (IV&V)
- Digital Technologies
- Banking and Capital Market (BCM) Services
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon.
Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration and pre-screening process is over