EY Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer-Data and Analytics at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EY Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer -Data and Analytics|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.8 LPA|
Technical skills requirements
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 0-1 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural SQL languages
- Scripting knowledge in Python, R or any other programming language.
- Should have problem solving skills
- Should be able to build code logic to a given problem.
- Need to have basic data analysis skills and data handling skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
- No Backlogs
- CGPA >7.5
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of EI implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Your people responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Specific Role requirements
- Understand the requirements and come up with the solutions using backed technologies like SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata etc.
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects
- Must be hands on Unix scripting
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, Teradata
- Working knowledge of any other ETL tool preferably SAP BODS/DataStage is a big plus
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration and pre-screening process is over