Extreme Networks Recruitment 2023 scheduled to hire an Associate QA Engineer in various disciplines at Bangalore Office. Candidates with the qualification of B.E / B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Extreme Networks Recruitment 2023 for Associate QA Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility :
- Bachelors in Computer science/ Information technology / Electronics.
- 10th, 12th Percentage and B.Tech/M.Tech CGPA, No. of Backlogs Allowed).
- Should be a student of B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science/Electronics from reputed engineering colleges.
- Should have passed six semesters with CGPA of 7 and above.
- No backlog of subjects at the time of application.
- The job involves testing of software systems.
- The candidate should have good analytical skills to understand the technology and be able to learn new concepts in a short span of time.
- The candidate should bring strong technical skills as an individual contributor to code and unit test in containerized micro services based architecture.
- The candidate would need to work on real project deliverables of the team.
- The candidate will be allowed to showcase the project deliverables to his college as a internship project ( with appropriate level of disclosures as per the business need).
How to apply for Extreme Networks Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply : Click here