Expleo Walk-in Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Mechanical Design Engineer – Aerospace. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Expleo Walk-in Drive 2023 for Mechanical Design Engineer – Aerospace:
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer – Aerospace|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Interview Date||13 & 14 May 2023|
Mechanical Design Engineer – Aerospace:
- Candidates should possess a degree B.Tech/M. Tech in the stream of Mechanical with CATIA Knowledge.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Aviation, Mechanical.
- PG: M.Tech in Aviation, Mechanical.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates must have cleared all the subjects in one attempt.
- Pro-efficient in CATIA V5.
- Strong in Machine Design / R&D Design experience.
- Good English communication is a must.
- Strong Technical Knowledge of the basic concepts of Engineering.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- B.Tech OR M.Tech with 65% Aggregate and above.
Role: Design Engineer
Industry Type: Government / Public Administration
Department: Research & Development
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- 1st Round Technical Test
- 2nd Round Technical Interview.
How to apply for Expleo Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Interview on 13 & 14 May 2023 from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
Plot No. 148,
Prestige Featherlite Tech Park,
Bangalore – 560 066.
Contact – Pranesh