Expedia Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Associate Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech from 2018 graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Expedia Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
- Education: B.Tech graduate from 2018 batch
- 1+ years Software Development work experience (using either Java, C#, Ruby, or Python), or prior experience in object-oriented programming.
- Write clean code: elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with the ability to own epics from end to end.
- You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
- Deliver high-quality code in time that is designed to be scalable, responsive & resilient.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technologies & existing technology stacks
- Has a strong sense of ownership on all Technical issues
- Has the ability to identify & mitigate risks/issues in your scope of the problem space
- Keeps open channels of communication amongst team members
- Good written & spoken communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply for Expedia Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now