Expedia Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Expedia Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months- 1 year|
- Bachelors degree in information science, computer science – 2017 pass outs or business or equivalent work experience.
- 6 Months- 1 Year Experience with Workday SaaS ERP. Preferred experience with at least one of the following Workday Modules: Payroll, HCM, Benefits or Recruiting.
- Workday certification preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile project methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, required.
- Strong analytics skills and experience with Workday reports and data exports required.
- Implement and maintain the Business Processes and Configurations for Workday Payroll and HCM Modules.
- Implement standard methodologies for Workday BPs and object hierarchies.
- Create and execute manual and automated tests of Workday modules ad integrations and provide coverage for testers.
- Review and deploy other engineers Workday changes.
- Collaborate with 3rd party companies that support native and custom Workday Integrations.
- Review Workday releases for new functionality and optimize existing processes and integrations accordingly.
- You will recommend improvements and optimizations of Workday modules to Product Owners and partners.
- Design, develop and test complex Workday Studio Integrations.
How to apply Expedia Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here