Expedia Recruitment 2018 for Associate Software Development Engineer for Entry level graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Expedia Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
- B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Equivalent job-related experience or completion certificate from a recognized coding boot camp program
- Good basic understanding of object oriented programming with coding experience in an industry recognized object oriented language, such as Java, Python, or C#
- Good communication skills to effectively collaborate with other team members and other development engineers and architects
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases & XML a plus
- Code debugging abilities and understanding of unit testing concepts
- Assist in investigative efforts to troubleshoot systemic issues facing existing partner sites
Collaboration with other more senior development engineers in pairs and groups to implement features on the front-end and back-end services
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality, and flexibility and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques
- Ability to manage individual deliverables and communicate with technical management on current status and issues
- Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality programming practice
How to apply Expedia Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here