EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 – Export-Import Bank of India Jobs for the post of Officer and Administrative Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer, Officer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ LLB/Any degree|
|Salary||Administrative Officer: Rs.23,700-42,020 /-|
Officers: Rs.14 LPA
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||6 April 2018|
|Last Date||28 April 2018|
Administrative Officer(Secretarial Function):
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
- Should also be conversant in computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology.
- Minimum 60% marks in B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
- Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- Practising advocate with 3 years’ experience would be preferred for all categories.
Age limit(As on 01 April 2018):
- Administrative Officer: For OBC- 43 years, General- 40 years
- Officer: For SC- 40 years, OBC – 38 years, General – 35 years
Relaxations: Upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) shall be relaxed by 10 years.Others as per Government rules.
Exim Bank List of Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 5 Posts
- Officer(Information Technology) – 4 Posts
- Officer(Legal) – 4 Posts
EXIM Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- for SC/PWD candidates.
How to apply EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6 April to 28 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 6 April 2018)