Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2017/2018 Batch – B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 7.00 LPA|
- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science/ Information Technology)/ M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.Sc (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Minimum Marks: 65% throughout Academics
- Batch: 2017/2018 Batch Pass Out
- A positive and “can-do” attitude and passion for learning new technologies.
- Good English communication skills (clear concise writing and orally convincing) and good
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Good logical and analytical skills, self-motivated, quick learner and able to work under
- Good programming skills, debugging, testing and application development in any programming language like C, C++, C#, Java.
- Basic OOPS knowledge.
- Good Aptitude
- Good working knowledge on MS Office.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by Reporting Manager.
How to apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here