Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2017 is scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eurofins Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science / Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks: 60% throughout Academics
- Batch: 2017 Batch Pass Out
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills. The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
How to apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here