Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 – Eurofins scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS/ BS graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Deep Logictech Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Developer
- Anakin Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer
Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS/ BS|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech,B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS-IT, BS-IT
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
How to Apply for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here