Eternus Solutions Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire the Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/MCS/M.Sc from 2020 Batch at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eternus Solutions Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||INR 3.60 LPA|
|Online Test Date||14 & 15 October 2019|
|Interview Date||17 October 2019|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MCS/ MSc (Computers ONLY)
- Minimum 58% and above from 10th onwards.
- Joining: June / July 2020.
Note: Only students from Punjab & Delhi NCR students are eligible to participate.
- Should be strong with OOPS + Web development concepts + strong database knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Attributes of a strong Team Player
- Should have good programming skills
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support & interact efficiently with International clients.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with CRM concepts will be an added advantage.
Program Period: 24 Months (Excluding 3 months of training period)
Annual Compensation: INR 3.60 LPA (During complete Program Period including Training period)
Compensation Revision: On completion of the Program period as per assigned Appraisal cycle according to Company Policy.
Eternus Solutions Off Campus Drive – Selection Process:
- Students of your respective University / Institute / College can take the test from home as per the test link mentioned below
- Online Test: Technical Test + Aptitude Test
2. Students who cleared the online test, they only will be called for the interview process and would be informed directly through email.
- Communication check
- Problem-solving (group activity)
- Technical Program Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- CxO Interview/Discussion
How to Apply Eternus Solutions Off Campus Drive 2019 for Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can take the online test from home as per the test link mentioned below latest by 0 15 October 2019-2 P.M. Only for the students cleared the online test can attend Interview on 17 October 2019 at the venue mentioned below.
Online Test Link: Click here Online Test Date: 14 & 15 October 2019
Date: 17 October 2019 (Thursday) Time: 9:00 AM
Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH- 64),
Village, Jansla, Rajpura,
Punjab – 140 401
Documents to carry:
- 2 hard copies of their latest resume
- 4 passport size photos
- College ID proof
- DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now