Etech Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Business Analyst for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Etech Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Salary||INR 3 LPA – 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar (Gujarat)|
|Venue Location||Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Venue Date||24 April 2018|
|Last Date||15 April 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech(CS,IT)/BCA/MCA and M.E/M.Tech (CS, IT)
- 2018 Batch pass outs
- No Percentage (%) & Backlog criteria for candidates.
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
Preferred Candidates: Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software client management either in college or at work to facilitate team work in remote setting will be preferred.
Date of joining: 1st week of June’18 ( No leaves would be provided during probation period of 3 months)
- As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about the client platform and how to configure/ create a solution for its customers through extensive product training.
- After that you will work with client project managers and other team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies.
- You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the client platform.
- As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise.
- The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.
- Pre placement talk (min. 30 mins)
- Technical Test – Pen and Paper (45 mins)
- Prescreen Interview – Technical, Analytical and communication part would be evaluated (Depends upon number of shortlisted candidates)
How to apply Etech Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 15 April 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 24 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now