Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ETDC Recruitment 2023 – Electronics Test and Development Centre announced the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees in various disciplines under the Board of Apprenticeship Training(BOAT). There are 09 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed their B.E. in respective disciplines in 2021, 2022, and 2023 (Tamilnadu candidates only) are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About ETDC: Testing various products and systems to assure quality, safety, and security is a measurement assurance practice to verify compliance with international and national specifications. Considering the need, STQC has established independent third-party testing laboratories to assist industry and other organizations in this area. The testing of electronics and electrical and software components, modules, products, subsystems, and integrated systems can be undertaken by STQC laboratories. The partial specification, full specification testing, and developmental assistance testing services are carried out as per the requirement of the user/customer/manufacturer at STQC laboratories.
ETDC Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2022 & 2023|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 9,000/- month|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee: B.E in respective disciplines year of passing – 2021, 2022 and 2023 batches. ( Tamilnadu Candidates only).
Duration of Training: 1 Year.
- After completing One Year of Apprenticeship Training [one year only], candidates will be given an Experience / Conduct Certificate.
- Leave-CL will be 1 per month & EL- 15 days. (For more than 3 consecutive days leave, Medical Sick & Medical Fitness Certificate to be provided by the candidate duly sealed & signed by Govt. Doctors).
Age Limit: 23 -26 years.
Stipend: Graduate Apprentice Trainee: Rs 9,000/- month.
No.of.Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Engaging B.E (ComputerScience Engineering): 03 posts.
- B.E (Information Technology): 02 Posts.
- B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 02 Posts.
- B.E (Electrical & Electronics): 02 Posts.
- The selection of Apprenticeship will be through Web Portal NATS. The selection process will be 3 stages.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Candidates whosoever clears the selection process will be engaged.
How to apply for ETDC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates have to enrol themselves in the NATS Portal. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview on mentioned date.
For More Details: Click here
NATS Portal ( to enrol ): Click here
Documents to be brought by the candidates during Selection Process:
- 10″ Std / 12 Std & Engineering Graduate (All Semester Marksheet) + Provisional
- Certificate / Degree Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account (Passbook First Page / Cancelled Cheque Leaf)
- Community Certificate
- BOAT Registration No. [under live database only eligible].
Electronics Test & Development Centre (ETDC)/Centre For Reliability (CFR), Govt. of India,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, STQC Directorate,
Dr. VSI Estate, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai 600 041 [Opp. to Holiday Inn Hotel & SRP Tools Bus Stop].
Contact Person Name: Smt.B. Tejeswari,