Esko Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainees for Engineering/MCA 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore through Esko Diversity Challenge. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
Esko Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Salary||Rs 6.5 LPA|
|Venue Location||[email protected]|
|Last Date||10 January 2021|
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
- FEMALE candidates
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product
- Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.
How to apply Esko Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive through online and take Online challenge between 8 January 2021 to 10 January 2021.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now