ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Job notifications for 1944 Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk at various locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ESIC-Employees State Insurance Corporation announced job vacancies for Upper Divisional Clerk(UDC) and Stenographer in various regions across the country.Candidates who trying ESIC Jobs in the region of Uttar Pradesh,Uttarakhand,Tamil Nadu,Delhi NCR,Andhra Pradesh,Bihar,Chattisgarh,Rajasthan,West Bengal,Telangana,Tamilnadu can utilize this opportunity.Candidates who hold a degree and aged between 18 to 27 Years can apply this ESIC UDC,Stenographer Jobs.The online application for ESIC Job notification commences from 1 March 2019 and its closes on 15 April 2019.Job aspirants can submit the application through online.This ESIC exam application fees varry from Rs 250 to 500 Depending upon reservation.Candidates who looking for govt jobs can utilize this opportunity.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 for UDC,Stenographer:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
ESIC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk:
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Age limit (As on 15.04.2019): 18 to 27 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
ESIC Recruitment – Region wise vacancies: 1944 Posts
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||3|
|North East Region||1||25|
ESIC Recruitment – Steno/UDC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on
- Stenographer: Main Written Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test (Both
Qualifying in Nature)
- Upper Division Clerk: Preliminary Examination (Qualifying in Nature), Main Examination, Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- All other categories Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for Steno/UDC?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for ESIC Job vacancy in online latest by 15 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 01.03.2019
- Last date of close of registration and submission of application: 15.04.2019
- Last Date of close of Online submission of Application Fee: 15.04.2019
At present huge railway recruitment 2019 is going on.Candidates who completed 12th/Any Degree can apply for Railway Job vacancies.