ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Job notifications for 79 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
ESIC Recruitment 2018-19 details: JE
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2018|
ESIC JE Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Educational Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
Experience: Two years of Professional Experience.
Age limit (As on 16.12.2018): Below 30 years. (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
ESIC – Discipline wise vacancies: 79 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 27 Posts
ESIC Recruitment JE Selection Process:
- The selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/Intelligence) of total 200 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Examination is 2 Hours.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)||100|
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
How to apply ESIC Recruitment for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JE vacancies through online latest by 15th December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I): 16th Nov 2018
- Last Date of Registration & Submission of Application (Step-I & Step-II): 15th Dec 2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Fees (Step-III): 18th Dec 2018