ESIC Admit card 2019 for Steno & UDC: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) announced the Recruitment notification for Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk in various location across India. According to the notification candidates who are completing their 10+2 education along with certificate course of stenography can apply for Stenographer post while for Upper Division clerk Candidates with the degree from a recognized university can apply. For both posts, candidates have to satisfy the computer knowledge in use of Office databases. For more detailed eligibility criteria and application process kindly refer ESIC Recruitment 2019 notification.
The selection process for ESIC recruitment 2019 will be Main written examination and Computer Skill Test for both posts along with this Stenography test will be conducted for Stenographer post and Preliminary examination will be conducted for Upper Division Clerk. The ESIC will release the separate admit card for all stages of selection. Every year the admit card will be released on ESIC official website. Candidates can download the ESIC admit card 2019 with their Registration number and Password. That details will be generated at the time of Filling up the application. Let’s take a summary of ESIC Recruitment 2019:-
- Exam Conducting Body: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- Admit card release: Declared soon
- Total vacancy:1944
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
Steps to download ESIC Steno Admit card 2019:
Employees State Insurance Corporation not yet declare the release date of admit card for ESIC 2019 selection stages.ESIC decided to release the admit card in its official website and it will be accessed by the candidates who successfully submit the application with the Registration number and Password. With the registration number and Password, candidates can get the admit card before 15 days to the date of examination. Further steps for download the ESIC Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official site of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in
Step 2: Find and Click the link ESIC Admit card 2019 in the ESIC Careers/Recruitment Section.
Step 3: Enter your roll number or Registration number and then submit.
Step 4: View the ESIC Admit card 2019 details and take a copy for your reference.
Errors while downloading the ESIC UDC Admit card:
Candidates who are successfully applied for ESIC 2019 can get the admit card from the official website. While downloading the admit card, if the candidates face discrepancy then they can get help from the ESIC. Some of the error statuses are given below:-
- Spelling mistakes in the candidate’s information printed on the Admit card.
- Candidates need to retrieve their forgotten Registration number and password.
- In that case of incomplete application submission, the server will show null or void.
Way to get help from the ESIC:
Candidates can get help from the Employees State Insurance Corporation at any time of registration, admit card downloading for their queries related to recruitment.ESIC allows candidates to get help in the following ways:-
- Helpline Number: Candidates can call 1800-11-2526 between 10 am to 6 am on every working day.
- Email ID: Candidates can send the mail as your problem to the authority mail id [email protected]
Enlisted Candidates details on ESIC Admit card 2019 for STeno/UDC:
After downloading the Admit card, candidates have to take a copy of it for their future reference. Before that, they have to cross check the details in the admit card in order to avoid such problems. Candidates details to be cross-checked:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Post Applied
- Name and Location of Venue
- Examination time
- Signature of the candidates
- Photograph of the candidate
- Further Instructions
Documents to be carried along with the Admit card:
At the time of admit card downloading, ESIC allows candidates to take Biometric verification. For that, there is no need to check at the time of examination but there will be the oral check to the admit card details with your appearance. For that candidates have to submit any of the Photo ID with the admit card to the invigilator of the examination. Some acceptable Photo Id’s are given:-
- Voter ID card
- Employee Id card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
Special facts of ESIC Admit card 2019:
- Admit card will be released only online on the official website of ESIC.
- With the Biometric verification success candidates can get the admit card.
- Candidates can get admission to the selection process with their Admit card, Without this, there is no provision to take the examination.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation will send a notification for the contact details of candidates about the admit card release.