ESI Off Campus Drive 2020 – ESI Group scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – 2019/2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 for Technical Support Engineer
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee-Service Desk
ESI Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 6 months|
|Salary||Rs.5.5 – 6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Educational Qualification:B.E/ B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering /Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science and Engineering/ Civil / Automobile / Aerospace Engineering with strong computer programming skills
- Batch: 2019, 2020
- On overall marks, the applicant must have scored above 80% in class X and XII board exam and above 75% or 7.5/10 CGPA in M.E/M.Tech/M.S.
- Experience: Fresher’s / 0-6months
- Joining date: July- Aug 2020.
Salary: 5.5 CTC for B Tech and 6.5 for M Tech.
- Online Assessment.
- Technical Round.
- Managerial Round.
- HR Round
Knowledge/ Skills required:
- Strong in C/C++ programming with clear understanding of object-oriented concept
- Knowledge of CAE/CAD domain would be additional advantage
- Passion and aptitude for Software Development and Virtual Product Engineering with strong computer programming skills.
- Knowledge on Quality Assurance Product.
- Associate software engineer is a professional who will be responsible to support and provide services related to software programming/ validation.
- You will require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to provide quality assurance of the products based on the requirement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Good analysis and communication skills.
How to Apply ESI Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)