Ericsson Recruitment 2022- Ericsson scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Analyst for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Chennai . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering
- Very good written communication skills, and especially the ability to convey sophisticated information in simple language, and to write very clearly.
- An ability to grasp a technical subject quickly.
- A broad knowledge of technology.
- Good proofreading and editing skills.
- Technical Writing Process Knowledge.
- Clear understanding on DDLC process.
- Exposure to DITA/XML (Not only theoretical but hands-on experience).
- Technical Writing Tools knowledge (MS Word, Arbortext Editor, Graphic tools).
We are now looking for a technical writing professional. This job role is responsible for documentation of the R&D node work flow and activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly application.
Support the following systems and functions :
- Design documentation guides
- Installation guides
- Monitoring guides with inputs from the technical team.
How to Apply Ericsson Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now