Ericsson Recruitment 2017 for freshers as Software Developer Intern.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer Intern|
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
How to apply Ericsson Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here