Ericsson Recruitment scheduled for freshers as Developer (Graduate Engineer Trainee) for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Developer (Graduate Engineer Trainee)|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
How to apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here