Ericsson Recruitment 2020 – Ericsson scheduled to hire for the role of Assistant Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- SAP Recruitment 2020 for Associate DevOps Engineer
- OSI Systems Recruitment 2020 for Software Test Engineer
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Details:
Ericsson Recruitment for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
- Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Experience: Min 1- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network/service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation/integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on-site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
How to Apply Ericsson Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here