Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for the Associate Engineer – NOC for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelors of engineering or similar
- Passion for Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
What you will do:
- Delivery, implement the MS Broadcast Playout MSTOP processes to ensure that services provided to our customers align to SLA performance levels and delivery expectations. Manage 1st Level Service Monitoring and Event Management
- Ensures the contribution and distribution of primarily live content is scheduled, received, recorded and transmitted as per requirements, following the MSTOP MS Broadcast Content Logistics process.
- Secure that distribution transmissions are being delivered to the Ericsson demarcation point as per SLA.
- Perform continuous resource and service status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure 1st level restoration and repair
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.