Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates at Delhi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Freshers (Operations Professionals Level -1)|
|Salary||INR 2,77,800 (CTC)|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||16 January 2019|
|Last Date||8 January 2019|
- Btech ECE Only
- Criteria: 60% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation
- 2018 Pass Outs (2019 Batch students not allowed)
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 0-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Manage instructions & procedures
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 8 January 2019 and attend drive at following venue on 16 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT),
PSP-4, Dr KN Katju Marg,
Sector 17, Rohini,
New Delhi, Delhi 110089.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now