Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Assistant Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates from 2019 batch at NCR. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Date||15 November 2019|
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Education: B.Tech (ECE/EEE/Electronics related branches)
- Batch: 2019 Passe Only
- 10th: min 60% , 12th: min 60%, Graduation: min 60% (aggregate)
- In case of Diploma (3 years Polytechnic) with min 60%
- No Active Backlogs.
- There will not be any Charges for this process.
- It is a core job, not for BPO operations.
- No on the spot registration is allowed.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
How to Apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 for Asst Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online and attend the interview drive on 15 November 2019 at the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 15 November 2019 Time: 9 AM to 10:30 AM
GRD Group of Colleges Ropar
village Raipur, on Ropar-Balachaur Highway,
45 min drive from Chandigarh, SBS Nagar, Punjab
Instructions for the Placement Drive:
- A photo identification like license, college id card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
- Need to carry 2 passport size photographs, CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of the test.
- Should be in formal dress only.
For any query candidates contact (Any time between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm):