Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Campaign Analyst for BA / BCOM/ BBA/ MA/ MSC graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Campaign Analyst 1|
|CTC-Salary||Rs. 5 LPA|
- Education: BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC
- Percentage: 6 CGPA and above
- CTC package: 5 LPA
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential
- Outstanding communication, project management skills are a must
- Experience within the interactive industry is a plus
- English. Fluent reading and writing
- Working knowledge of Internet, Word, Access, Excel, and HTML
- Knowledge of Internet space/various ESP Clients
- Marketing, Business Admin, MIS, or CS degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented Internet environment, focused on
- delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer oriented willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude
- Willingness to work on shifts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Campaign Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management, and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs
- Building platform related solutions for full service customers. To include: participate in
- Client meetings, manage Client mailing calendar, asset review, campaign creation, internal UAT, oversee external UAT, change management, manage approval process, reports generation, QA, campaign scheduling, post deployment validation.
- Primary escalation contact for Client issues/questions related to full service email campaigns.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Maintain campaign process and program documentation.
- Provide weekly account updates to BSA, Account team and/or Client.
- Attend recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Provide back-up support during Vendor outages
- Working knowledge of Client’s business, goals/objectives, campaigns and how they use the Harmony.
- Track Non-deployment activity and providing a monthly report to Campaign Manager and Team Lead.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and Client case studies as necessary.
- Provide input on Campaign Solutions processes and template forms.
How to Apply for Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here