Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Epsilon scheduled to hire Programmer Analyst for Bachelors Degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience: 0-2 years of related experience with design, implementation, administration and design of database systems, or a combination of education and experience
- Professional proficiency in English
- Professional attitude and aptitude to engage other team members in a productive manner
- Proficient in Customer Data Integration (CDI)/Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) with very large data volumes
- Oracle SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- MS SQL or MySQL SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- Coding and unit testing modules
- Documentation skills (Design, Tech Spec, Unit test cases, etc.)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices
- Experience servicing ad hoc and scheduled requests
- Executing system, integration and regression tests
- Supporting applications and performing production data loads with change impact process awareness
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Data file transfer tools (SFTP, Connect: Direct, etc.)
- Database Report generation (data input and output)
- Job scripting (Unix Shell)
- Experience with a third-generation language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Unix/Linux Server Knowledge
- Windows Server Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint) and text editor programs
- Customer Facing Skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents and communicates database design.
- Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in client server environment.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- May help develop an understanding of client’s original data and storage mechanisms.
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for a relational model.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional
- Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Develop and execute unit test cases. Support of production systems.
- May be heavily involved in design and execution of reports and report development.
How to Apply for Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here