Epicor Recruitment for Freshers Entry level graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Epicor Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Good academics with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as a Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations
How to apply Epicor Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now