Epicor Off Campus scheduled for the role of Associate Software Developer – DOT NET at SVCE, Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Epicor Off Campus Drive 2017
|Job Role:||Associate Software Developer – DOT NET|
|Batch (Year of Passing)||2016|
|Branch||CSE, ISE , EC|
|Salary||Rs 5.5-6 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 January 2017|
- B.E /B.TECH – CSE, ISE , EC (2016 Pass Out only )- Mandatory
- 60 % Aggregate Throughout –Mandatory.
- Candidates should have knowledge on DOT NET either In their Projects, Internships or
- Should Have Undergone Training on DOT NET.
Epicor Off Campus Selection Process:
IN COLLEGE CAMPUS:-
- Company Overview -Presentation.
- Online Technical Test on Programming skills and Aptitude.
IN OFFICE PREMISE (For Shortlisted candidates only) :-
- Technical FTF Interviews
- Managerial Round
- Director Round
- HR Round.
How to Apply Epicor Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates should visit SVCE campus on Jan 16th, Monday, 9.30AM.
with copy of CV and ID proof document.Those candidates reaching after 10.00AM are not allowed.
RIGHT of ADMISSION reserved – Only 250 candidates are allowed for interview process.
First come First serve.
Sri Venkateshwara college of engineering- SVCE.
Vidyanagar cross. Off Bangalore International airport road.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now