Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Junior Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Online Test Date||5 July 2019|
- B.Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS)/ Information Technology (IT)/ Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2020 pass out only
Java Developer / .Net Developer / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / SalesForce Developer / Intelligent Automation Developer/ Any other based on organization demand
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits:
- 6 lacs per annum
- 5 lacs Group Medical Health Insurance
- 15 lacs Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- 20 lacs Term Life Insurance
Good to have:
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any technical certification
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
- Round 3: Group discussion for 15 minutes.
- Round 4: Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
- Round 5: HR interview ~30 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Kolkata/Pune/Chandigarh/Bengaluru on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
How to apply for EPAM Systems Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the online exam on 5 July 2019 between 10 AM to 7 PM.
For More Details and Online Test Link: Click here
Note: You will join with EPAM Systems, Hyderabad office. You will undergo training for 3 months in Hyderabad. Post your training, based on the business demand you will be deployed in any offices of EPAM Systems.
Required documents for the second round:
- Photocopy of College ID Card
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Hard copy of resume [attach a photograph to resume]