Epam Systems Off Campus drive 2017 scheduled for the post of Junior Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates through Code Ground Coding Challenge.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Epam Systems Off Campus drive 2017:
- B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science /Information Technology
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2017 passout only
- L1/Junior Software Engineer
Date of Joining
- In two batches-Jan’2018 and Apr’2018
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
Good to have
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Technical certifications from Java or Microsoft
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits
- 6 to 8 lacs per annum
- Group Medical Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
- Round 3: Technical face to face Interview 60 min.
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview 60 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process.
How to apply Epam Systems Off Campus drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can take the coding challenge in following link latest by 3 October 2017 9 A.M
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here