Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the post of Software Developer (Java) for B.E/B.Tech 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venue Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||23 August 2018|
- B.Tech (CSE/IT) Batch 2019
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
- Round 3: Technical face to face Interview 30 min.
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview 30 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Pune on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
How to apply Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 23 August 2018.
To Apply: Click here
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
Required documents for Second round:
- Photocopy of College ID Card
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Hardcopy of resume [attach photograph to resume]