Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the post of Junior Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2018 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||L1/Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||8 December 2018|
- B.Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 65% (or CGPA >= 6.5) from class X onwards
- B.Tech/B.E should be completed by 2018
- Coding knowledge in Java/C#
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures, OOPs concept and Java Collections Framework.
Good to have
Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
Any technical certification
Role: Java or .Net Developer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Date of Joining:
On-boarding will be done in two Batches…
02-Jan-2019 or First week of Apr’2019
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits:
- 6 lacs per annum
- Group Medical Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java for 150 min at your convenient place
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java for 120 min
- Round 3: Group Discussion followed by Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview ~30 min.
Note: Shortlisted students will receive an URL to take up first round of online coding challenge.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 30 November 2018.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Registration End Date: 30 Nov 2018
- First Online Coding Challenge Date: 08 Dec 2018
- Second Online Coding Challenge and Interviews date: 17 Dec 2018 in Hyderabad and 21 Dec 2018 in Pune
- Date of Joining: In two different batches – 02 Jan 2019 and first week of April 2019
Note: Venue for second online coding challenge will be communicated for the candidates who cleared the first online coding challenge