Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
EMRS Recruitment 2021 – Eklavya Model Residential Schools has released the notification for the post of Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs of 3479 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About EMRS: The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment with the objective of providing a more focused approach towards the integrated socio-economic development of the Scheduled Tribes (the most underprivileged section of the Indian Society) in a coordinated and planned manner. Before the formation of the Ministry, tribal affairs were handled by different Ministries at different points in time. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs is the Nodal Ministry for overall policy planning and coordination of programmes for development of STs. To this end, the Ministry has undertaken activities that follow under the subjects allocated in the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961
EMRS Recruitment 2021:
EMRS Recruitment 2021 for Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs:
|Job Role||Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree|
|Salary (CTC)||Level 7 to 12|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
- Master’s degree from a recognized university / institute, and B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, and Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and Persons working in any of the Govt. / Semi-Govt./Govt. recognized / CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools / Inter College.
- Holding analogous post, or Ten years of experience of teaching (Vice principal / PGT / TGT) in a recognized high school/ Higher secondary school / Senior Secondary School/Intermediate college.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university / institution, and B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University ,and Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and
- 2 years’ experience of working on the post of PGT or lecturer at level 8 (Rs.47600-151100) in Central/ State Govt./Autonomous organization of central / State Govt.
- Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- PGT (English)- English literature. PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at
Graduate level. PGT (Mathematics)-Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics. PGT (Physics)–Physics / Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry.
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. PGT (History) – History. PGT Geography-Geography.
- PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M. Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. PGT Information Technology- B. Tech (computer science / IT) / Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology/M. Tech (Computer application/Computer Science/Information Technology) AND
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University (Not applicable on PGT IT), and Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years. For TGT (S.St) : Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths) –Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, economics, commerce and Statistics. For TGT (Science)- Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. AND
- B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Pass in the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose, and Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Principal – Not exceeding 50 years
- Vice Principal – 45 years
- PGTs – 40 years
- TGTs – Upto 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For PWD candidates – 10 years
- Andhra Pradesh – 117 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 514 Posts
- Gujarat – 161 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 08 Posts
- Jharkhand – 208 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 14 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 1279 Posts
- Maharashtra – 216 Posts
- Manipur – 40 Posts
- Mizoram – 10 Posts
- Odisha – 144 Posts
- Rajasthan – 316 Posts
- Sikkim – 44 Posts
- Telangana – 262 Posts
- Tripura – 58 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 79 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 09 Posts
- Principal – Level 12 (Rs. 78800 –209200/-)
- Vice Principal – Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500/-)
- PGT – Level 8 (Rs.47600- 151100/-)
- TGT – Level 7 (Rs.44900 – 142400/-)
EMRS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) will be conducted in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only. Medium of Exam Papers will be both Hindi and English.
- Exam (Objective Type): 160 marks.
- Personality Test/ Interview: 40 marks.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hrs (180 minutes).
- 1 mark shall be awarded to every correct answer. 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Exam (Objective Type): 180 marks.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hrs (180 minutes).
- 1 mark shall be awarded to every correct answer. 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Principal & Vice Principal – Rs.2000/-
- PGT & TGT – Rs. 1500/-
How to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 01 April 2021 to 30 April 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 01 April 2021)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now