EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 – Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Roorkee has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/ Personal Assistant/ Technician/MTS . There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 26 April 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/Diploma/10th. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 18000- 142400/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About EMMRC Roorkee: Educational Multimedia Research Centre, Roorkee(formerly known as Audio Visual Research Centre, Roorkee) was established in the year 1983, in the world famous University of Roorkee (now Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi based on the recommendations of the Task Force on Mass Communication and Educational Technology. Later on 14th January 2005, it was taken over by CEC, New Delhi from IIT Roorkee under the purview of tripartite MOU signed amongst UGC New Delhi, CEC New Delhi & IIT Roorkee on 4th January 2005.
EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021:
EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/ Personal Assistant/ Technician/MTS:
|Job Role||Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/ Personal Assistant/ Technician/MTS|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/Diploma/10th|
|Salary||Rs. 18000- 142400/-|
|Application Last Date||26 April 2021|
Section Officer (Admn.):
- A Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in any subject preferably with degree in law or post‐graduate diploma in personnel management with 5 years’ experience as Senior Administrative Assistant/Senior Accounts Assistant. Holding analogous post; or
- Holding the post of Assistant in level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400) with 5 years’ regular service in the grade in a University /Govt./Autonomous Body/Similar Organization. The departmental Accounts Assistant in the feeder grade would also be considered along with adaptationist’s and in the event of Accounts Assistant being selected the post would be treated as having been filled by promotion.
- Graduate from recognized University. 3 years in compilation of accounts, knowledge of income tax rules, bank reconciliation in a University/Govt./Autonomous Body and familiarity in use of standard financial package.
Desirable: Tally Course Certificate & MS-Office experience on Computer.
- Graduate from recognized University. 5 years Stenography work experience in similar organization/government department/University or in an autonomous Institution.
- Desirable: One-year Diploma in Stenography from recognized institute. Experience in handling modern office equipment and work processing on Computer.
- Skill Test: English Short hand speed of 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
- H.S.C. (12 th) and (Diploma 3 years structure) in Electronics form recognized institute or equivalent qualification OR PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) with 10 year experience in operation/maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment OR S.S.C. (10th) plus diploma in Electronics from a recognized institute and 15 years’ experience in operation/maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment.
MTS (Unit Peon and Peon):
- Matriculation or Equivalent from recognized board/institute.
- Section Officer (Admn.) – N.A.
- Accounts Assistant – 35 Years
- Personal Assistant – 35 Years
- Technician – 35 Years
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon) – 30 Years
- Section Officer (Admn.) – 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 01 Post
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon) – 02 Posts
- Section Officer (Admn.) – Level-7 Rs. 44900- 142400/-
- Accounts Assistant – Level-6 Rs. 35400- 112400/-
- Personal Assistant – Level-6 Rs. 35400- 112400/-
- Technician – Level-4 Rs. 25500- 81000/-
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon) – Level-1 Rs. 18000- 56900/-
EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Short listed candidates will be called for test and or interview.
A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC category drawn in favor of the Director, EMMRC Roorkee, payable at Roorkee should be sent with the filled in application form. SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are not required to submit the demand draft.
How to apply for EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 26 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC),
IIT Campus, Roorkee -247 667 (Uttarakhand)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now