Emerson Recruitment 2022 scheduled for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||31 October 2022|
B.E in –Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
Experience & Skill Sets:
- Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP is added advantage.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design test cases based on requirements
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
- Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
How to apply for Emerson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 31 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now