Emerson Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee-GET for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
- calculations for any power plant related equipment as required by customer specifications.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.
- Apply engineering knowledge to design, implement, test and commission power plant simulator models
- Build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment requirements.
- Support, conduct Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location.
- Complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
How to Apply Emerson Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here