Emerson Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer and Trainee/Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Job Location||Last Date|
|Graduate Trainee Engineer||Pune||ASAP|
Emerson Recruitment for Trainee/Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Trainee/Associate Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation background.
- Experience: 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing
- Conduct requirement/specifications verification/review
- Develop & maintain a Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
- Capture quality metrics & report defects.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Excellent Learning Capabilities
- Good Team Player
- Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Developing Test Cases
- Familiar with Different Testing Techniques
- Familiar with Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla
- ISTQB Certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW would be an added advantage.
How to apply for Emerson Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now