Emerson Recruitment for Trainee Engineer – Hardware Design for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – Hardware Design|
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with embedded hardware development experience up to 2 years.
- Should understand Hardware Electronics design concepts and skills for
- Active and Passive electronic component selection
- Mixed signal design consideration and testing
- Analog Signal conditioner testing
- 8/16/32 bit microcontroller based digital design testing
- Switch Mode Power Supply circuit debugging
- Buck Regulator
- Flyback Regulator
- Must have an eye for details.
- Should be willing to take additional responsibilities during the execution based on the business need
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working, good communication skills are desirable.
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Work on selected embedded hardware design projects as a member of various Engineering & Design and /or Testing teams, in collaboration with senior and lead engineers
- Capture and draft hardware requirement for the projects.
- Prepare detail design documents, Schematic, Simulations, Bill Of Material, Test Plan &
- Test Reports & get these documents reviewed by Lead or Tech Leads
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements
- Adherence to CMMI / ISO quality process
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work independently
How to Apply Emerson Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here