Emerson Recruitment for Associate Engineer-Software Testing for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Software Testing|
- Candidates should possess Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and
- Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc. An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful. Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
- Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
- Strong documentation practices
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyse requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
How to Apply Emerson Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here