Emerson Recruitment for DD Development Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||DD Development Trainee|
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 1 year of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong in programming language such as C.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
- Familiarity with Industrial protocol like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
- Familiarity with scripting language such as VBScript
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineer, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
How to Apply Emerson Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here