Emerson Recruitment for Associate ENgineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- BE- Instrumentation Engineering
- Should have 0-2 Years of experience
- In Instrumentation Engineering in Oil and Gas/Power Plant/Chemical Plant/Pharmaceutical Plant
- Field devices (HART/ FF / Profibus) commissioning or calibration or maintenance
- DCS System
- Knowledge/ Experience of process field devices like Flow, Level, Temperature, Pressure and Final Control devices like Control Valve.
- Knowledge/ Experience of Industrial Communication protocol like HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS and Modbus
- Knowledge/ Experience of Asset Management System (AMS /HH475) or Distributed Control System (DeltaV)
- Very good Written and Communication Skills
- Good Analytical and Problem solving ability
- Quick learner
- Software testing of HART, FF and PROFIBUS communication protocol supported eDD for Usability aspect using DeltaV/AMS System and HH475
- Software testing of HART , FF and PROFIBUS based field device integration with DeltaV/AMS System
- Write Test plan, log issues in issue database
- Communicate Test metrics and status to lead at periodic interval
- Work on Test Automation wherever applicable
How to Apply Emerson Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here