EIL Recruitment 2018 – Engineers India Ltd.(EIL) Job notifications for the post of Legal Officer & HR Officer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
EIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||HR Officer, Legal Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 August 2018|
Engineers India Ltd Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- MBA Degree with specialization in HR /Personnel Management OR
- PG Degree / PG Diploma in HR / PM&IR / Labour Welfare OR
- Master in Social Works with specialization in HR /Personnel Management
- The above qualifications (with min. 65% marks or eqv. CGPA / CPI) should be obtained from a recognized Institute / University.
Degree in law (full time) from recognized university/Institute in India with minimum 55% marks or eqv. CGPA / CPI.
Experience: 1 (One) year post-qualification experience as an Executive / Officer in HR set up of the Government / Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking / Private Sector Undertaking of repute.
Age limit (As on 25.07.2018): Below 28 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC – Non Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for Persons with disabilities
- Others as per government policy.
EIL – Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- HR Officer – 4 Posts
- Legal Officer – 5 Posts
Engineers India Ltd Recruitment Selection process:
The mode of selection for HR Officer/Legal Officer posts will be based on Interview.
Interview Centre: Delhi.
How to apply EIL Recruitment 2018 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 17 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration: 25th July 2018
- Last date of Online Registration: 17th August 2018