EIL Recruitment 2020 – Engineers India Limited has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Executive Grade – I. There are 3 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their Masters Degree in Applied Geology/ Engineering Geology can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should be 37 years. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 28 November 2020. After the last date, the candidate who apply for this job will not be considered. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
EIL Recruitment 2020:
EIL Recruitment 2020 for Executives:
|Salary||Rs.72,000 – 80,000/month|
|Last date||28 November 2020|
- Masters Degree in Applied Geology/ Engineering Geology/ Geology with at least 60% marks.
- Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (Years) – 7 years
- Relevant post qualification experience in construction related activities at underground cavern / tunnel project sites, like geological face etc..
Age Limit (as on 31 October 2020):
- For General – 37 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies – 3 posts
Salary – Rs.72,000 – 80,000/month
EIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi or through video conferencing.
Candidates shall be required to work anywhere in India and abroad depending on the requirement.
The selected candidates shall be allowed to join only if found medically fit.
Note: The hiring will be initially for a period of twelve or twenty four months, extendable if required, until completion of the assignment and subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum period of 3 years from the initial date of joining.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply through online with required documentation on or before 28 November 2020 at EIL careers website. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form for future reference
For more details & Apply: Click here
EIL Recruitment for Apprentices:(Expired)
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- to 14000/-|
|Last Date||11 July 2019|
Engineers India Ltd Apprentices Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
For EIL Trade Apprentice:
- Possess Graduate (B.com.)
- Graduate (B.A./BBA)
- ITI Civil
- ITI Mechanical
- ITI Electrical
- 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with physics, chemistry, and mathematics or its equivalent.
- Passed in 10th Class Examination under 10 + 2 system of Education or its equivalent.
- Passed 10thclass under 10+2 system of education.
- 10th pass
- 10th pass
- 10th pass
For EIL Technician Apprentice:
- Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical/ Chemical/ Architecture / Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engg / Computer Engg/ Computer Science/ Information technology.
- Not more than 25 years.
EIL Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates shall be called for verification of documents. The date and venue for verification of documents shall be informed separately.
EIL Recruitment for Apprentices?
For More details: Click here
For Application Form: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration: 27 June 2019
- Last date of Online Registration: 11 July 2019