EIL Recruitment 2019 – Engineers India Ltd.(EIL) notification for the post of executives and Apprentices. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EIL Recruitment 2019:
EIL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- to 14000/-|
|Last Date||11 July 2019|
Engineers India Ltd Apprentices Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
For EIL Trade Apprentice:
- Possess Graduate (B.com.)
- Graduate (B.A./BBA)
- ITI Civil
- ITI Mechanical
- ITI Electrical
- 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with physics, chemistry, and mathematics or its equivalent.
- Passed in 10th Class Examination under 10 + 2 system of Education or its equivalent.
- Passed 10thclass under 10+2 system of education.
- 10th pass
- 10th pass
- 10th pass
For EIL Technician Apprentice:
- Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical/ Chemical/ Architecture / Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engg / Computer Engg/ Computer Science/ Information technology.
- Not more than 25 years.
EIL Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates shall be called for verification of documents. The date and venue for verification of documents shall be informed separately.
EIL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices?
For More details: Click here
For Application Form: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration: 27 June 2019
- Last date of Online Registration: 11 July 2019
EIL Recruitment 2019 for Executives:
|Job Role||Executive Gr.I, III and IV|
|Salary||Rs.72000- 128000/- month|
|Last date||30 June 2019|
- BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- For Executives Gr.I Should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Executives, Gr III should have minimum 12-years experience in the relevant field.
- For Executives, Gr IV should have minimum 16-years experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit( as on 30.06.2019):
- For Executive Gr.-I-37 years
- For Executive Gr.-III- 45 years
- For Executive Gr.-IV 48 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC – Non-Creamy Layer
- 10 years for PWD.
- Executive Gr.-I- 23 posts
- Executive Gr.-III- 7 posts
- Executive Gr.-IV- 4 posts
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online official website of EIL on or before 30 June 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here