EIL Recruitment 2018 – Engineers India Ltd.(EIL) notification for the post of Management Trainees(MT) through GATE 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EIL Recruitment 2018: Management Trainee(MT)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 May 2018|
Engineers India Ltd Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/appropriate statutory authority.
Note: Students passed out in the year 2017 or 2018 shall be eligible to apply. Candidates
passing out in the year 2016 or before are not eligible.
Age limit( As on 01.07.2018):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- General – Below 25 years
- OBC (NonCreamy Layer) – Below 28 years
- SC/ ST – Below 30 years
- PWD(General) – 35 years; PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 years; PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 years
Discipline wise vacancies: 67 Posts
- Management Trainee (Civil) – 17 Posts
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 35 Posts
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/-
- On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year.
EIL Recruitment Selection process – MT through GATE 2018:
The recruitment process shall be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018 followed by Interview.Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2018 Score will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id.
|Engineering Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2018 paper||Corresponding GATE-2018 Code|
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2018 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration: 11.04.2018
- Last date of Online Registration: 02.05.2018