Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
EIL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Management Trainees in various disciplines. There are totally about 42 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
EIL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainees :
|Job Role||Management Trainees|
|Total vacancy||42 Posts|
|Application Starts from||22 February 2023|
|Last date||14 March 2023|
Management Trainees : Full time Engineering Degree course – B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in the streams of Chemical / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation with minimum qualifying period & with minimum 65% marks.
Age Limit :
- General – 25 yrs
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 yrs
- SC/ ST – 30 yrs
- PWD(General) – 35 yrs
- PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 yrs
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 yrs
Stipend : Rs 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 42 Posts
- Chemical : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 16 Posts
- Civil : 09 Posts
- Electrical : 07 Posts
- Instrumentation : 05 Posts
Selection Process of EIL Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Group Discussion / Interview.
- The shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023 followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who have appeared in GATE-2023 examination and keen on taking up challenging career in Engineers India Limited may apply.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2023 examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE-2023 Score.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 22 February 2023 12.00 am to 14 March 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail for Group Discussion & Interview.
- No fee is required to be paid for applying in EIL.
- The candidates are required to take printout of the application after submission of online form.
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the application, which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed.