EIL Recruitment 2017 – Engineers India Ltd.(EIL) notification for the post of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||28 November 2017|
EIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Accountant: Graduate (B.com.)
- HR Assistant: Graduate (B.A./BBA)
- Draftsman: ITI Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
- Secretarial Assistant /Stenographer: 12th/ITI
- Receptionist: 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education/ITI
- Lab assistant: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with physics, chemistry and mathematics or its equivalent/ ITI/ B.Sc
- Architectural Assistant: Passed in 10th Class Examination under 10 + 2 system of Education or its equivalent/ITI
- Steward: Passed 10thclass under 10+2 system of education/ITI
- Library Assistant: B.A/B.Com/B.Ss
- Horticulture Assistant/House-keeper corporate/Cabin/Room Attendant: 10th pass
Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Architecture/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular
full time course.
- Candidates having training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprentice
Training under the Apprentice Act.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
List of vacancies: 229 Posts
Trade Apprentice: 179 Posts
- Accountant – 10 Posts
- HR Assistant – 14 Posts
- Draftsman Civil – 17 Posts
- Draftsman Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Draftsman Electrical – 5 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 18 Posts
- Stenographer – 14 Posts
- Receptionist – 8 Posts
- Lab assistant – 15 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 10 Posts
- Steward – 7 Posts
- Library Assistant – 5 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 3 Posts
- House-keeper corporate – 14 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant – 22 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 50 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 5 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Architecture – 5 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 5 Posts
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology – 5 Posts
Age limit(As on 28.11.2017): Above 18 years
Place of Training:
- Trade Apprentice: Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Mumbai
- Technician Apprentice: Delhi & Gurugram Offices.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained
in the qualifying exam
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference
Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional
- Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
- Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
- The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the
University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 8 November 2017 to 28 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here