Edureka Recruitment 2023 – Edureka is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Technical Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Edureka Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers)
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark)
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Willing to take up an Internship role at INR 15,000 stipend per month
- 0-1 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
How to Apply for Edureka Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.