eClinicalWorks Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates for Multiple Roles.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
eClinicalWorks Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Bill Tech Support, EHX, Interface support & Others|
|Salary||Rs. 2.65 LPA|
|Venue location||Aurangabad (Maharashtra)|
- BCA/BCS/BSc(IT/CS)/MCA/BE(CS/IT/E&TC/ELECT)-2016/2017/2018 Passout
- No percentage criteria.
- Excellent communication and good SQL knowledge is expected.
- Billing Product Support: Good communication skills & Any Graduate
- Bill Tech Support: IT Graduates, with SQL, Linux, Tomcat knowledge & logical thinking.
- EHX: Excellent communication skills, IT graduate, good reasoning skills, tomcat SQL database, networking & linux knowledge.
- Interface support: My Sql, MSSQL, Architecture, Servers, Basic of Java & Linux & Good Communication
- TAM: My Sql, MSSQL, Architecture, Servers, Basic of Java & Linux & Good Communication
- Installs – Regular Hours: IT Fresher with Server, Networking, Windows, Linux, installation and configuration knowledge.
- Interface Implementation – Regular Hours: Strong analytical & communication Skills, Proficient with relational databases, Java, Exp with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs, XML / XSL, Exp with Linux and Windows operating systems, Exp with Web Application Server, Understanding of N-Tier Architecture, Knowledge of SQL Server, HL7
- Shift timings: 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM/ 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM.
- Candidate need to sign one year bond of Rs. 1.5 lacs after selection (as the client wants resource to continue at least for a year).
- First round: Group Discussion 1
- Second Round: Group Discussion 2
- Third Round: Technical Interview
- Fourth Round: HR Interview
How to apply eClinicalWorks Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue.
To Apply: Click here
CSMSS Chh. Shahu College Of Engineering,
Note: Date will be intimated as soon as we get confirmation from “E-Clinical”.