Eaton Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Engineer for Engineering graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eaton Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Clear Communication both written and spoken.
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
How to apply Eaton Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here