Eaton Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Process Assistant for Engineering/Any degree graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eaton Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Process Assistant|
|Experience||6 months – 1 year|
- Any Graduate
- Computer savvy and familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
- Good Typing speed
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in back office processes, preferable in order management
- Hardworking and quick learner
- Flexible working in US shifts
- Positive approach
- Good communication
- Exposure to any ERP’s- Oracle, SAP, Mainframe based
- Review of service receipt tools such as Mailbox/SharePoint/Shared drive
- Enters new orders/quotes from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management
- Enters changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems (MFGPRO, CCP, C360) using required customer metrics
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information to the required shared drives/tools/systems
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with internal teams/stakeholders regarding order verification queries, order status, pricing and shipment status.
- To be competent on 1-2 process task (Portal, Order Entry or quoting)
How to apply Eaton Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here