Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Para Medical Staff on Contractual Basis for a period up to 30 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Para Medical Staff|
|Job Location||Asansol (West Bengal)|
|Interview Date||28 June 2019|
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Staff Nurse:
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwifery having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwife from a School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- 10+2 in Science or it’s equivalent with 2(two) years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council. Registration should be current.
- B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus (a) One-year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector or
one year National Trade Certificate(NTC) in Health/Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, New. Delhi.
For Lab. Tech (Chemist):
- HS with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) from a recognized Institution
For Lab.Superintendent II:
B. Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/ Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized institutions.
- B.Sc.(Science Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in deities (One year Course) from a recognized Institution plus three months of internship training in a Hospital OR B.SC. (Home Science) + M.SC/Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized Institution
For Field Worker/H&FW:
- 10+2 in Science (With Chemistry & Biology).
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019):
- For Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- For Pharmacist: 20 to 45 years
- For H&MI/Lab.Tech (Chemist)/Lab.Superintendent II/Dietician: 18 to 33 years
- For Field Worker/H&FW: 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For Staff Nurse: 7 posts
- For Pharmacist: 2 posts
- For H&MI: 4 posts
- For Lab. Tech (Chemist): 2 posts
- For Lab.Superintendent II: 1 post
- For Dietician: 1 post
- For Field Worker/H&FW: 1 post
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview on 28 June 2019 at 10 AM in the below mentioned venue.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 28 June 2019
Time: 10 AM
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,
Divisional Railway Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Asansol,
Paschim Bardhamaan, West Bengal