Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Eastern Railway invites online application for the post of Act Apprentices in various trades for 2,792 vacancies. Candidates who completed their ITI in respective disciplines can apply for this job. The selection process based on the merit list. Eligible can apply online from 14 February to 13 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Act Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application starting Date||14 February 2020|
|Last Date||13 March 2020|
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2
examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
Respective Trades: Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Electrician/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMTM) / Blacksmith/ Mech(MV) Welder (Gas and Electric)/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Lineman/ Wireman /Carpenter/ Painter (General)
Age limit(As on 14.02.2020): 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates
- 3 years – OBC-NCL candidates
- 10 years – PWBD candidates.
Division wise vacancies:
- Howrah Division – 659 posts
- Sealdah Division – 526 posts
- Malda Division – 101 posts
- Asansol Division – 412 posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 206 posts
- Liluah workshop – 204 posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 684 posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list. The merit list prepared based on marks secured on 10th and ITI qualifications.
Application fees: 100 Rupees (non-refundable)
Note: No fees for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates)
Mode of payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Act Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 14 February to 13 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (link will be activated on 14 February 2020)
- Date of publication of notification on website 27/01/2020
- Opening Date and time of online application 14/02/2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing date and time of online application 13/03/2020 at 18:30 hrs
- Probable date of display of a list of selected candidates 30/03/2020