Electronic Arts – EA Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire Software Engineer I (Native Game Development) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
EA Recruitment 2020: Electronic Arts (EA)
|Job Role||Software Engineer I (Native Game Development)|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a big plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
How to apply EA Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here