EA Recruitment 2020 – Electronic Arts scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst for MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Synopsys Recruitment 2020 for Intern
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Programmer Analyst/Device Associate
EA Recruitment 2020: Electronic Arts (EA)
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- Education: MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Experience: 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
Note: The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Basic Function: Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
How to apply EA Recruitment 2020 for Trainee?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now