Electronic Arts – EA Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Software Engineer – Intern for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EA Recruitment 2018: Electronic Arts(EA)
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving acumen
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- As EA’s first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA All Play delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
- The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including original EA and partner franchises like The Simpsons, Tetris, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, World Series of Poker, Real Racing, Ultima as well as online games destination Pogo.com.
How to apply for EA Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here