Electronic Arts – EA Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst for MBA/PGDBM/PGDM graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EA Recruitment 2019: Electronic Arts (EA)
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst|
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
- Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
How to apply for EA Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here