e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Project Engineer Trainee (Software/Hardware) for B.E/B.Tech 2018 & 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Project Engineer Trainee (Software/ Hardware)|
|Venue date||24 May 2019|
|Last Date||16 May 2019|
- Candidate should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,EIE from 2018 & 2019 Batch Only
- Should have 70% above in 10th, 12th and 70% above in Engineering with no standing arrears
- Good logical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge on C programming language
- Electronics subjects which is our core.
Note: The candidate cannot reappear for the process if they have attended the fresher selection process in the last six months with us.
- Written test (Puzzles, Software: C programming, Electronics – For ECE/EEE)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for e-con Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 24 May 2019[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here
Venue date: 24 May 2019
Jeppiaar Institute Of Technology
Tamil Nadu 631604
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now