e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled to hire Project Engineer Trainee (Software/Hardware) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
e-con Systems Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Project Engineer Trainee (Software/ Hardware)|
|Salary||3 LPA to 3.5 LPA|
|Venue date||23 November 2017|
- Candidate should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech – ECE, CSE, EEE, EIE, IT and MCA 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG.(No Standing Arrears)
- Year of passing: 2016 and 2017
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- Good logical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge on C programming language
- Electronics subjects which is our core.
Note: The candidate cannot reappear for the process if they have attended the fresher selection process in the last six months with us.
Probation period: 6 Months
- Puzzles – All the department students
- Software – C programming – Students shortlisted in Puzzles test
- Hardware – For all eligible ECE/EEE/EIE students – All electronics subject.
2.Technical Interview & Final Interview – Hardware/Software
How to apply for e-con Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive on 23 November 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Venue date: 23 November 2017 Time: 8:15 AM
NEW PRINCE SHRI BHAVANI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
VENGAIVASAL MAIN ROAD,
GOWRIVAKKAM, CHENNAI – 600073.