e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Project Engineer Trainee (Software/Hardware) for B.E/B.Tech 2018 & 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Project Engineer Trainee (Software/ Hardware)|
|Venue date||24 May 2019|
|Last Date||16 May 2019|
- Candidate should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,EIE from 2018 & 2019 Batch Only
- Should have 70% above in 10th, 12th and 70% above in Engineering with no standing arrears
- Good logical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge on C programming language
- Electronics subjects which is our core.
Note: The candidate cannot reappear for the process if they have attended the fresher selection process in the last six months with us.
- Written test (Puzzles, Software: C programming, Electronics – For ECE/EEE)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for e-con Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 24 May 2019
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now