Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee (Embedded Engineer Trainee) for B.E/B.Tech 2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
e-con Systems Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- BE/B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 80% Graduation in 2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- Should have basic knowledge in Embedded Linux/RTOS on ARM processors.
- Should have basic knowledge in I2C, SPI, I2S, UART, Flash RAMs, LCD, SD cards.
- Should have good knowledge in BOTH C and C++ programming in 8, 16 and 32-bit embedded environments and knowledge of assembly.
- Strong analytical and logical ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication and project management skills.
- Thinks outside the box when developing solution.
- A passion for creating and building things.
- Should have passionate to work in product based company
- Should have passionate to create camera products
- Should be passionate about electronics, embedded and niche technology are the most wanted engineers for us.
How to apply for e-con Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following link as soon as possible
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now