DWSS Recruitment 2018 – Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab Jobs for Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DWSS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||11 July 2018|
Education Qualification: Three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/ higher qualification from a recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the government.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- General categories: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC categories: 18 to 42 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
- Others as per government policy
Dept of Water Supply & Sanitation – Discipline wise vacancies: 210 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) – 11 Posts
DWSS Recruitment 2018 JE Selection Process:
- Selection will be based purely on the merit in the written test except for Sportsperson category.
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration and total of 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- For SC/ST, Ex-servicemen SC and Sports Person SC categories: 25 Marks
- For all other categories: 30 Marks
- For SC / ST/PWD/BC Category: Rs.500/-
- Other Categories: Rs.1,000/-
How to apply DWSS Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 July 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now