DWSS Recruitment 2018 – Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab Jobs for Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DWSS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||8 May 2018|
Education Qualification: Three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Note: The candidate should have passed Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent level.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- General categories: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC categories: 18 to 42 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years.
Dept of Water Supply & Sanitation – Discipline wise vacancies: 210 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) – 11 Posts
DWSS Recruitment 2018 JE Selection Process:
- The selection process of Junior Engineer will be based on written test.
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
- There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination.
- For SC / ST/PH (from Punjab): Rs.500/-
- Other Categories: Rs.1,000/-
Examination Centre: Patiala.
How to apply DWSS Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Advertisement: 10.04.2018
- Date of availability of online form: 10.04.2018
- Last date for applying online: 08.05.2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 09.05.2018
- Start Date of Downloading the admit card: 29.05.2018
- Date of Exam: 03.06.2018
- Result of written Examination: 14.06.2018