DWSS Recruitment 2018 – Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab Jobs for Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DWSS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||11 July 2018|
Education Qualification: Three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/ higher qualification from a recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the government.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- General categories: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC categories: 18 to 42 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
- Others as per government policy
Dept of Water Supply & Sanitation – Discipline wise vacancies: 210 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) – 11 Posts
DWSS Recruitment 2018 JE Selection Process:
- Selection will be based purely on the merit in the written test except for Sportsperson category.
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration and total of 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- For SC/ST, Ex-servicemen SC and Sports Person SC categories: 25 Marks
- For all other categories: 30 Marks
- For SC / ST/PWD/BC Category: Rs.500/-
- Other Categories: Rs.1,000/-
How to apply DWSS Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Advertisement: 15.06.2018
- Date of availability of online form: 16.06.2018
- Last date for applying online: 11.07.2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 12.07.2018
- Start date of downloading the admit card: 16.07.2018
- Date of Written Examination: 29.07.2018
- Result of Written Examination: 14.08.2018