DVC Recruitment 2020 – Damodar Valley Corporation has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Physiotherapist, Jr. Nurse Gr.II, Jr. X-Ray Technician, Jr. Lab. Technician, Jr. Pharmacist Gr.II. There are 17 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. The application date starts on 11 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Damodar Valley Corporation is an Indian governmental organisation which operates in the Damodar River area of West Bengal and Jharkhand states of India. The corporation operates both thermal power stations and hydel power stations under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India.
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/Jr. Lab. Technician/Jr. Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs.17,636 – 33,534/moth|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Online Application Start Date||11 November 2020|
|Last Date||updated soon|
- Higher Secondary, Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognised Institution. Two years experience as Physiotherapist in a reputed Organization.
For Jr.Nurse Gr.II:
- Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
For Jr. X-Ray Technician:
- Higher Secondary (Science)/equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in X-Ray Technician/Radiography course from a recognized Institute & one year experience.
For Jr. Lab Technician:
- Higher Secondary (Science)/equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute and one year experience.
For Jr. Pharmacist Gr.II:
- Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 yrs. Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized institution.
- Registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central. Candidates should have passed Dresser-ship examination or 2 yrs. Post qualification experience in Dressing and working in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
Note: In case of candidates holding B.Pharma Degree, the post qualification experience for one year in Dressing will be required.
- Physiotherapist – 1 post
- Nurse Gr.II – 8 posts
- X-Ray Technician – 2 posts
- Lab. Technician – 2 posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II – 4 posts
- Physiotherapist – Rs.33,534/month
- Nurse Gr.II /Jr. X-Ray Technician /Jr. Lab. Technician – Rs.19,500/month
- Pharmacist Gr.II – Rs.17,636/month
DVC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on skill test/interview.
How to apply for DVC Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment with required documentation. The online application starts from 11 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now