DTU Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) Job notifications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DTU Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
DTU JRF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- M. Tech. or M.E. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics or and Drives with first division (desirable GATE score).
- B. Tech. or B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with first division and a GATE score.
- It is highly desirable that the candidates should have research experience in modelling, design and control of power electronics converters (mainly dc-dc and dc-ac converters), integration of renewable energy sources with grid etc, and hands on experience in developing and working on hardware/laboratory prototype of the converters.
- Knowledge of simulation softwares like MATLAB (programming/Simulink), PSPICE and/or PSIM, PCB design software like Altium/Eagle.
- Knowledge of microcontroller/DSP programming is desirable.
Duration of the project: 2 Years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now