DTU Recruitment 2023 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Apprentices/Graduate Apprentices. There are 88 vacancies to be filled for this post. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.Sc. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DTU: Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is a state university in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi. The institute has been under the Government of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009. In 2009, the college was given university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University.
DTU Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Apprentices/Graduate Apprentices:
|Job Role||Diploma Apprentices/Graduate Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||88 Posts|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
The candidates should possess a Diploma in Environment Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized university.
- The candidates should possess a B.E/B.Tech in Environment Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized university.
- The candidates should possess a degree in Biotechnology/Computer Center/Applied Mathematics from a recognized university.
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/-
Total Vacancies: 88 Posts
Diploma Apprentices/Graduate Apprentices
- Biotechnology: 03 Posts
- Environment Engineering: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 11 Posts
- Electronics Communication Engineering: 20 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 14 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 17 Posts
- Information Technology: 08 Posts
- Computer Center: 03 Posts
- Applied Mathematics: 08 Posts
Selection Process :
- The selection process includes interviews.
How to apply for DTU Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by sending Dully filled application along with the relevant documents in support of educational qualification, date of birth, and caste certificate (if applicable) in a single PDF file to the mentioned email on or before 20 September 2023 on 03:00 PM.
Candidates have enrolled themselves in the (MHRD-NATS) portal.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
MHRD-NATS Portal(to enrol): Click here.