DTU Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) Job notifications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DTU Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
DTU JRF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- M. Tech. or M.E. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics or and Drives with first division (desirable GATE score).
- B. Tech. or B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with first division and a GATE score.
- It is highly desirable that the candidates should have research experience in modelling, design and control of power electronics converters (mainly dc-dc and dc-ac converters), integration of renewable energy sources with grid etc, and hands on experience in developing and working on hardware/laboratory prototype of the converters.
- Knowledge of simulation softwares like MATLAB (programming/Simulink), PSPICE and/or PSIM, PCB design software like Altium/Eagle.
- Knowledge of microcontroller/DSP programming is desirable.
Duration of the project: 2 Years
Delhi Technological University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of JRFs will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply DTU Recruitment 2019 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their CV’s along with their skype id at the following email id – [email protected] latest by 15 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 2nd April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th April 2019
- Date of Interview: 16th April 2019.