DTU Recruitment 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of System Manager and Assistant Programmer. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.9,300 to 39,100/month. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DTU: Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is a state university in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi. The institute has been under the Government of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009. In 2009, the college was given university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University.
DTU Recruitment 2021:
DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager /Assistant Programmer:
|Job Role||System Manager and Assistant Programmer|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Last Date||11 January 2021|
Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For System Manager (SM) [Group ‘A’ (Non-Teaching):
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Master of Technology with specialization in Computer Applications or Bachelor of Engineering and in relevant discipline.
- 5 years’ experience of Electronic Data Processing/Software Development out of which at least two years’ experience should be in actual Programming in Central Govt./State Govts. or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt, or Autonomous or Statutory organizations/institutions or registered companies. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/ Information Technology/Software Engineering and in relevant discipline.
- 7 years’ experience of Electronics Data Processing/Software Development, out of which at least three years’ experience should be in actual Programming in Central Govt./State Govts. or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt, or Autonomous or Statutory organizations/ institutions or registered companies.
For Assistant Programmer :
- Master’s degree in Computer Application /Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in computer
application) or B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Technology and in relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Degree in Information Technology and in relevant discipline.
- Two years’ experience in Electronics Data Processing (EDP) work including experience of actual programming.
- For System Manager: 40 to 60 years
- For Assistant Programmer: 35 to 60 years
- System Manager: 01 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 01 Post
- System Manager: Rs. 15,600-39,100/month
- Assistant Programmer: Rs.9,300-34,800/month
Delhi Technological University Recruitment Selection Process :
- For the post of System Manager, The selection of the candidate shall be made through interview.
- For the post of Assistant Programmer, Candidates shall be shortlisted for the skill test and viva voce on the basis of their performance in the written test. The final selection, out of the candidates who qualify skill test and viva voce, shall be on the basis of merit of written test marks category wise. The skill test and viva
voce shall be of qualifying nature.
- For UR/OBC candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For EWS/SC/ST candidates – Rs.500/-
- No fee for PWD candidates
Mode Of Payment:
The application fee will be accepted through Demand Draft only in favour of Registrar, Delhi Technological University, payable at Delhi
How to apply DTU Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 11 January 2021 and send the printout of the application along with required documents on or before 18 January 2021 to the following postal address.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Delhi Technological University,
Bawana Road, Delhi-110042
- Start Date to Apply : 14 December 2020
- Last Date to Apply : 11 January 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 18 January 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now