DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 – Directorate Of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Hindi Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher/ Physical Education Teacher. There are 4619 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/12th. The age limit of the candidates should be within the age limit of 21 to 32 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can send their application through online on or before 14 September 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About DSE: Secondary Education serves as a bridge between elementary and higher education and prepares young person’s between the age group of 14-18 for entry into higher education. The Directorate of Secondary Education has been set up in the year 1983 to look into the Secondary Education in the State. The Director, Secondary Education, Odisha is the Administrative Authority for Secondary Schools under the School and Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha.
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021:
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Hindi Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher/ Physical Education Teacher:
|Job Role||Hindi Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher/ Physical Education Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 16,880/-|
|Last Date||14 September 2021|
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):
- Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as one of the electives /optional/Honours /pass subjects from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/Institution OR
- Shastri (Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University institution.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the electives/Optional/Pass/Honours subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/ SEBC candidates) and one of the following Training qualifications: Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. B.H.Ed., a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ Institution. B. Ed in Hindi, a course prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras. OR
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD /SEBC candidates) with one of the following qualifications; Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha, Shastri (Hindi) from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parishad, Puri, Snataka (Acquired by June-2005, the date up to which the temporary recognition has been granted) from Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Orissa, Cuttack
and one of the following Training qualifications: Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. B.H.Ed , a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/Institution. B. Ed in Hindi, a course prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras.
Physical Education Teacher:
- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% or SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) and C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P. Ed from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Hindi Teacher – 2055 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher – 1304 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 1260 Posts
- Hindi Teacher – Rs.16,880/-
- Sanskrit Teacher – Rs.16,880/-
- Physical Education Teacher – Rs.10,000/-
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection for the recruitment will be made through Computer Based Competitive Examination to be held in selected Test Centres in Odisha. A candidate has to secure minimum 25% marks (20% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) Paper I and 35% marks (30% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) in Paper II to qualify in the examination.
- General – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.400/-
How to apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 September 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration on the website : 23.08.2021 (11.00AM onwards)
- Last Date for Online Registration : 14.09.2021 (up to 06. 00 PM)
- Tentative schedule of Online Examination : First week of October 2021
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now