Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 – DCI invites application form in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee (Dredging) on contract basis for 09 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of the M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) within the age limit of 35 year are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on merit marks obtained in the M.Tech. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the given postal address on or before 23 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited:
The Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) came into existence in the year of 1976. The main objective of the DCI is to provide total dredging and allied services for the development of dredging and maritime field.DCI has its shares company at Delhi, National Stock exchanges of India, Calcutta, and Mumbai. Head Office of Dredging Corporation of India Limited is situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020:
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 for Trainee:
|Job Role||Trainee (Dredging)|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Salary||During Training – Rs.22,000/-Month
After Training – Rs.30,000/-Month
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date||23 March 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – DCI Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment
For Trainee (Dredging):
- Candidates must have completed 2 years M.Tech Dredging & Harbour Engineering course through the regular mode from any IMU/IMU affiliated college.
Age Limit (as on 09.03.2020): 35 years
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age limit will be considered for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD etc., as per the existing Government guidelines.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR- 04 posts
- OBC-03 posts
- SC-01 post
- EWS-01 post
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment Selection Process for Trainee (Dredging):
- Selection will be merit based on Marks/Percentage obtained in M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering)
Note: Selected candidates will have to deposit Rs.90,000/- (Three months consolidated pay) as caution deposit and the same will be refunded after completion of engagement or termination of the contract.
How to Apply for Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application format at
(www.dredge-india.com) website and duly filled in application form along with self-attested
copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials in support of their eligibility may be sent only by post/courier to the following postal address on or before 23 March 2020 at 17:30 Hrs.
Note: Closed cover super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE (DREDGING) ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
MANAGER HR – (Shore Establishment)
DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA,
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 001
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment for Trainee Marine Engineers/ Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Trainee Marine Engineers/Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 August 2019|
For Dredge Cadets:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should have completed a diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
For Trainee Marine Engineers:
- Candidates Should have completed 4 years of Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
For Trainee Electrical Officers:
- Candidates Should have completed 4 years of Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering (or)
- Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro-Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes
For Near Costal Vessel Trainees:
- Candidates should complete Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
For Instrument Engineer:
- Candidates Should have BE or B Tech in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering
For Dredge Cadets/Trainee Marine Engineers/Trainee Electrical Officers: as on 31.07.2019
- Upper age limit: 30 years
For Instrument Engineer: (as on 31.07.2019)
- Upper age limit: 35 years
For Near Costal Vessel Trainees: (as on 15.09.2019)
- Minimum age limit: 25 years
- For Dredge Cadets: 10 posts
- For Trainee Marine Engineers: 10 posts
- For NCV (Trainees): 10 posts
- For Trainee Electrical Officers: 10 posts
- For Instrument Engineer: 2 posts
- For Dredge Cadets: Rs.15,000/-
- For Trainee Electrical Officers: Rs.25,000/-
- For Trainee Marine Engineers: Rs.25,000/-
- For Near Coastal Vessel: Rs.10,000/-
- For Instrument Engineer: daily wages of Rs.1,606/-
The selection process is based on performance in the Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and
Written Test and Interview both for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers and Trainee Marine Engineers.Written Test/interview/document verifications for Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad).
Application fee: Rs.1000/-
Note: SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 24 July 2019 to 7 August 2019.
Note: After submitting the application online, the candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with the unique acknowledgement number, signature and other details for future reference
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online Registration: 24 July 2019
- Last date of Online Registration: 07 August 2019