Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Consultant/Secretary/Others in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/Diploma/LLB is eligible to apply. There are 18 vacancies available for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal/e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited: The Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) came into existence in the year of 1976. The main objective of the DCI is to provide total dredging and allied services for the development of the dredging and maritime field.DCI has its shares company at Delhi, National Stock exchanges of India, Calcutta, and Mumbai. The Head Office of Dredging Corporation of India Limited is situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023:
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 1,25,000/-|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam/Delhi/Assam/West Bengal|
|Last Date||03 May 2023|
Project Manager for Inland Dredging works:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: Candidates should have 6 years of experience in planning, monitoring, and executing dredging projects, preferably in inland waterway/river dredging out of which, a minimum of 02 years of experience as Project Manager/ Project In-Charge.
Hydrographic Surveyor for Inland Dredging works:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: Candidates should have 02 years of experience as hydrographic surveyors; preference will be given to the applicants having experience in inland waterway/river dredging.
Project Consultants (O/P):
- Master (FG) COC or Dredge Master Gr. I COC.
- Experience: Candidates should have 06 years of post-qualification experience after obtaining Master (FG) COC or Dredge Master Gr.1 COC and be conversant with Shipping Procedures, Execution of Projects, Contracts, etc.
Information Technology Consultant:
- Engineering Graduate or MCA.
- Experience: Candidates should have 08 years of post-qualification experience in Networking, Applications Development, and ERP Implementation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) shall be preferred.
- 1st or 2nd class Degree in the Law of a recognized University.
- Experience: Candidates should have 10 years of experience as a practicing Lawyer, or 10 years of working experience in a Legal Department.
- Experience in handling Arbitration cases and service matters is desirable.
- I Class graduate from a recognized university preferably with MBA.
- Experience: Candidates should have 10 years of post-qualification experience out of which 3 years as an executive dealing with matters relating to obtaining clearance/liaison work from/with various Ministries/ Government Departments, obtaining passports/Visas/passes, and completion of emigration formalities, RBI clearance of foreign exchange/Public relations, etc.
Assistant Company Secretary:
- Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Experience: Candidates should have at least 01 year of post-qualification experience in working in a Board Secretariat as a Company Secretary / Asst. Secretary.
- Experience working in a listed company will be given preference.
- Project Manager for Inland Dredging works: Below 45 Years
- Hydrographic Surveyor for Inland Dredging works: Below 45 Years
- Project Consultants (O/P): Up to 50 Years
- Information Technology Consultant: Up to 45 Years
- Legal Consultant: Up to 45 Years
- Resident Manager: Up to 45 Years
- Assistant Company Secretary: Up to 45 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age limit will be considered for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD etc., as per the existing Government guidelines.
- Project Manager for Inland Dredging works: Rs 50,000 – 65,000/-
- Hydrographic Surveyor for Inland Dredging works: Rs 25,000 – 40,000/-
- Project Consultants (O/P): Rs 1,00,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Information Technology Consultant: Rs 1,00,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Legal Consultant: Rs 50,000 – 70,000/-
- Resident Manager: Rs 50,000 – 65,000/-
- Assistant Company Secretary: Rs 40,000 – 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Project Manager for Inland Dredging works: 04 Posts
- Hydrographic Surveyor for Inland Dredging works: 08 Posts
- Project Consultants (O/P): 02 Posts
- Information Technology Consultant: 01 Post
- Legal Consultant: 01 Post
- Resident Manager: 01 Post
- Assistant Company Secretary: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview/Skill Test.
- Shortlisting will be done based on the information/ declaration submitted by the candidate.
- Candidates except for Hydrographic Surveyors (On a contract basis) for Inland Dredging works, shall be selected based on their performance in a personal interview.
- Candidates applying for Hydrographic Surveyor shall be selected based on skill tests.
- The exact date and venue for the Personal Interview/ Skill Test will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- A list of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on DCIL Website.
How to apply for Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address & mail id latest by 03 May 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Mail id: email@example.com
- The envelope duly super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of ……………../Advt.No.03/2023’.
- Management reserves the right to increase/ decrease the specifications given in the advertised posts depending on the response.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
- The term will be initially for a period of one year and extendable for another year based on the performance and at the discretion of Management.
Dy. Manager (HR),
Dredging Corporation of India Limited,
Dredge House: H B Colony Main Road,
Visakhapatnam – 530 022.