Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprenticeship in various disciplines. There are totally about 150 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Com./ B.Sc. / B.A / BCA / BBA /Diploma / ITI are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/B.Com./ B.Sc. / B.A / BCA / BBA /Diploma / ITI|
|Stipend||Rs 7,000 – 9,000/-|
|Total Posts||150 Posts|
|Last Date||16 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Graduate Apprentice – Engineering : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Graduate Apprentice – Non Engineering : A degree granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament /Educational Institutes established by a State Government / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government.
Diploma Apprentice :
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by a University / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma.
- Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice :
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned above.
- Candidates who have passed in the year 2020 /2021/2022 (last three years) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit ( As on 16 March 2023 ) : 18 – 37 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Engineering : Rs 9,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Non Engineering : Rs 9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs 8,000/-
- ITI Apprentice : Rs 7,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 150 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – Engineering : 75 Posts
- Mechanical : 30 Posts
- Aeronautical : 15 Posts
- ECE : 10 Posts
- Civil : 01 Post
- Computer Science : 15 Posts
- Metallurgy : 04 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – Non Engineering : 30 Posts
- B.Com : 10 Posts
- B.Sc : 05 Posts
- B.A : 05 Posts
- BBA : 05 Posts
- BCA : 05 Posts
Diploma Apprentice : 20 Posts
- Mechanical : 10 Posts
- ECE : 03 Posts
- Computer Science : 03 Posts
ITI Apprentice : 25 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
- Fitter : 04 Posts
- Turner : 03 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Welder : 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker : 02 Posts
- COPA : 08 Posts
Selection Process of DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
How to apply for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 16 March 2023 till 11.59 pm. Before that, candidates those who are applying for Graduate Apprentice ( Engineering & Non Engineering / Diploma ) should enroll themselves in NATS Portal & candidates those who are applying for ITI Apprentice should enroll in Apprenticeship Portal.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
NATS Portal ( to enroll ) : Click here
Apprenticeship Portal ( to enroll ) : Click here
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a contract on the date of joining as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship for the above categories /trades would be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- The number of vacancies mentioned above is only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
Important Dates :
- Last date of submission of online application forms : 16 March 2023
- Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates : 06 April 2023
- Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee : 13 April 2023
- Interaction with the shortlisted candidates : 20 April 2023 onwards
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates : 28 April 2023
- Probable date of joining Apprenticeship Trainees at GTRE : 08 May 2023 onwards